• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ahmaud Arbery's killers in Georgia found guilty of federal hate crimes

No, by your words.

David Duke is a racist. I have never posted a racist post because I am not racist. It is not right to accuse someone of something without evidence. What post number is your evidence?

I wish the mainstream media would take your advice but they won't. The next time a white cop shoots a Black man, they will immediately paint the white cop as a racist before they gather any facts.
ok

The parade has started. The mainstream media will now be interviewing dozens of Black people pushing their narrative that all white people are racists. If you challenge them you will be labeled the biggest racist of all.
Just another "Woe is me. I am white" post by Roger. Always the victim.

Political prisoners

Just another "Woe is me. I am white" post by Roger. Always the victim.
Just another post by a liberal who thinks it's acceptable to treat one race of people better than another. But I get it. Joe Biden is good at that and he is your leader and you are a follower.

Just another post by a liberal who thinks it's acceptable to treat one race of people better than another. But I get it. Joe Biden is good at that and he is your leader and you are a follower.
I find it hard to believe that you don't understand how pathetic you sound. You have benefited your entire life from that premise.

Back
Top Bottom