• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ahmadinejad calls for U.S. leaders to be 'buried'

The Giant Noodle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
TEHRAN, Iran — Iran's president Sunday called for U.S. leaders to be "buried" in response to what he says are American threats of military attack against Tehran's nuclear program.
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is known for brash rhetoric in addressing the West, but in a speech Sunday he went a step further using a deeply offensive insult in response to U.S. statements that the military option against Iran is still on the table.

Ahmadinejad calls for U.S. leaders to be 'buried' - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - Iran - msnbc.com

Please tell me I posted this correctly

He's wrong, our leaders should be beaten down and then forced to fight animals. For all the blood they have collectively spilled and all the money they have stolen.

He's wrong, our leaders should be beaten down and then forced to fight animals. For all the blood they have collectively spilled and all the money they have stolen.

Didn't know libertarians could be so blood thirsty. You do have a chance for change in November. It is called voting.

Didn't know libertarians could be so blood thirsty.

For all the bitching you do about illegal aliens I would think you would understand that I hate theives and murders.

You do have a chance for change in November. It is called voting.

In NY the pickings are slim and none. The only good candidate of the oligarchy is Joe DioGuardi who is running for Senator Gillibrand's seat.

Its difficult because he is just a puppet.Diplomacy should be talked through with the mullahs.In other words we shouldnt be talking to the horses rear.

It me just be me but to me Ahmadinejad looks a little touched, and his words back it up.

For all the bitching you do about illegal aliens I would think you would understand that I hate theives and murders.

In NY the pickings are slim and none. The only good candidate of the oligarchy is Joe DioGuardi who is running for Senator Gillibrand's seat.

yet I haven't asked for any leader to be beaten. Libertarians canidates have some good points, and some bad. Much like all the rest.

Back to the topic. Ahmadinejad is a loud mouth puppet. I don't pay much attention to what he says.

Ahmadinejad is a little bit more than just a puppet and could be dangerous, but I also believe he's a media whore who thrives on the attention.

To brush him off as a nut case puppet is wrong because even though he rules under the ultimate control of the Mullahs they all believe if they are all killed in what they believe is the coming Islamic Armageddon they get the virgins as martyrs. They are by some thought by their provocative actions trying to bring it on the sooner the better.

Just a thought.

Last edited:
Please tell me I posted this correctly
He was probably asking us to bury them politically, as in, don't re-elect them.

Obviously, He's a closet member of the Tea Party movement :mrgreen:

A European poster will be along shortly to say its a misinterpretation and that Ahmedinejad actually meant that American leaders should eat more fruits and veggies.

A European poster will be along shortly to say its a misinterpretation and that Ahmedinejad actually meant that American leaders should eat more fruits and veggies.

He actually said "buried in kisses." This is a perfect example why you can't trust the zionist media.

He was probably asking us to bury them politically, as in, don't re-elect them.

Obviously, He's a closet member of the Tea Party movement :mrgreen:

This is not funny worth a damn.

Now he was being compared to being one the leftists who attended the I Hate America Rally yesterday as commimg out of the closet it would make sense, but Tea Party Patriots don't have to hide in closets or behind anything because they are proud to be Americans and don't use hate and racism, and name calling as weapons to hide behind because they lack the intellect to be articulate and deal in the truth and facts of a given subject.

This is not funny worth a damn.

Now he was being compared to being one the leftists who attended the I Hate America Rally yesterday as commimg out of the closet it would make sense, but Tea Party Patriots don't have to hide in closets or behind anything because they are proud to be Americans and don't use hate and racism, and name calling as weapons to hide behind because they lack the intellect to be articulate and deal in the truth and facts of a given subject.
Ok, why isn't it funny?

I wasn't serious...

Ok, why isn't it funny?

I wasn't serious...

There's a thread in the humor subforum where this guy posts dozens of "jokes." If you read them, you'll understand.

Back
Top Bottom