• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

*ahem*

vergiss

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
I'd just like to say that neo-Nazis are fu.ckwits who can't so much as spell intelligent. I know, there's a few of those wankers on these boards, but they're more funny/angsty than anything and would probably run screaming from me in real life.

There's me at work today, doing my job pleasantly and efficiently, and some stupid arsehole of a customer decided to make a snide remark when he saw the Star pendant I was wearing on a chain around my neck. Argh. I thought idiots like him were meant to have all died out when Hitler put a bullet in his brain, but no. They remain to spread their bullshit to this day. Is it that hard for them to have an ounce of logic and realise that a person's faith or the melanin in their skin does not make them inferior? Especially when compared to wankstains like them. What's the deal? Mummy didn't give them enough attention when they were growing up? If they really wanted to improve the human race, they'd do the world a great bloody favour and put themselves (and us) out of their misery. Preferably with something painful and slow - like piano wire. I'm more than happy to help them.

Thank you.

[/end rant]

I love British curse words, they can cuss you out and you would be none the wiser. But what does wanker mean, someone who pleasures themselves to much? How bout that bloody word bloody, what does this refer to anyways? Arsehole, no funny remarks I just like that word arse....... arse, arse, arse, man that’s fun. Wankstains, now there’s a new one, is this a person resurrected in order to pleasure his or her self?

Sorry, just having some fun. I think Nazi's can be entertaining, I have a few specially designed games just for them. One of my favorites I like to call “Hey catch this”, it involves throwing random objects at them i.e.; sharp objects, lit cigarettes, blunt objects (preferably heavy) and my all time favorite, bricks. I just love the look on a Nazi's face when they see a brick flying towards his or her head, but the greatest moment is when it makes contact. Oh what fun.

Last edited:
I have a theory.

You see, at one time Neanderthal and Cro Magnon both existed on this planet, but after a certain point in time there is no more evidence of Neanderthal. Now, there are two competing theories as to the mechanics of such disappearance, one being that Cro Magnon prevailed either through out competing and/or killing off Neanderthal. Bye Bye Neanderthal. The other theory, though, suggests that instead of simply dying out altogether, Neanderthal and Cro Magnon interbred to some degree, resulting in the gradual reduction of the expression of the Neanderthal phenotypes.

This latter theory can help to explain many things in addition to the disappearance of Neanderthal, for even as the phenotypes disappeared, certain genotypes were transmitted down through the generations. Occasionally, the gene pool vomits forth these atavisms resulting in antisemites, klansman, nazis, jihadists, godhatesfaggists and trogdylites of various other ilks.

As to what to do with them, I'm afraid you may need quite a bit of piano wire to do the job. My own preferred response is salt. Just toss a little of the stuff towards their hands and they run away screaming. They may not be capable of much, but they do have enough basic animalian awareness to realize the salt stings the little cuts they all create all along the back side of their knuckles due to the way they drag the things.

gdalton said:
I love British curse words, they can cuss you out and you would be none the wiser. But what does wanker mean, someone who pleasures themselves to much? How bout that bloody word bloody, what does this refer to anyways? Arsehole, no funny remarks I just like that word arse....... arse, arse, arse, man that’s fun. Wankstains, now there’s a new one, is this a person resurrected in order to pleasure his or her self?

Sorry, just having some fun. I think Nazi's can be entertaining, I have a few specially designed games just for them. One of my favorites I like to call “Hey catch this”, it involves throwing random objects at them i.e.; sharp objects, lit cigarettes, blunt objects (preferably heavy) and my all time favorite, bricks. I just love the look on a Nazi's face when they see a brick flying towards his or her head, but the greatest moment is when it makes contact. Oh what fun.

We should line up all the Nazis on a stretch of road and then run em over with a steamroller.Squash the wankers bloody arses so that all we're left with is one great wankstain,the bloody twats!:lol:

and whats with the snow gorilla guy? (even though it made me LMAO)

gdalton said:
I love British curse words, they can cuss you out and you would be none the wiser.

Thus, the ingenuity. :mrgreen: We can insult you to your face, and all you can do is stare at us with a blank expression.

Back
Top Bottom