• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Aha! Georgia is having acting trainings again!

L

Lloid

Aha! Georgia is having acting trainings again! Damn! Every other month it has military trainings! I wonder, where does Saakashvili get that lot of money to have trainings every month!? I guess I know, it is President Bush who donated Saakashvili $300 M instead of channeling these funds to the victims in Louisiana.
But wait, here is something else. Why is Georgia training so much? Are they getting ready for some kind of "peace-management operation"? Or will it rather be a war? Indeed, during what sort of peace-management operation may Georgian military personnel need skill of town fight or blocking of montane village or beach landing? It is positively going to be a war. A war sponsored by the US!!!! Shame on you, George Bush! You'd better take care of your own nation!...

Lol. Methinks you're a bit too worked up. Every nation with an army has wargame drills every once and a while. It's no big deal.

Back
Top Bottom