• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ah oh! Did Biden plagiarize a Canadian politician in his acceptance speech?

So the author says that this:

“Let us begin you and I together, one nation under God. United in our love for America. United in our love for each other,” Biden said. “For love is more powerful than hate, hope is more powerful than fear and light is more powerful than dark.”

Is the same as:

“My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world.”

I don't see it.

This isnt a surprise, Creepy Joe is a serial plagiarizer. He ought to be in jail for it. Instead the libs fall on their knees in worship of him.

Joe Biden's Plagiarism Problem

“Let us begin you and I together, one nation under God. United in our love for America. United in our love for each other,” Biden said. “For love is more powerful than hate, hope is more powerful than fear and light is more powerful than dark.”

Is the same as:

“My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world.”

I don't see it.

Some of those descriptions of universal ideals did indeed use some of the same words.

And I have heard a million variants of the basic premises.

It is so nice to see republicans trying to find something, anything, to smear a guy who has been a known quantity for decades.

You guys are digging deep to demean Joe Biden, any way you can. Pathetic.

I’m withholding judgement until I hear Melania’s speech............:shock:

Is the same as:

I don't see it.

Biden could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and you would make excuses...lol

We're holding him to the same standard you have have applied to Trump. The fact that you aren't speaks volumes.

Is the same as:

I don't see it.

It's right there... the Canadian author used english words and so did Biden! It couldn't be more obvious... ;)

We're holding him to the same standard you have have applied to Trump. The fact that you aren't speaks volumes.

Shouldn't we all be out COVID sanitizing our mail boxes?

Screen Shot 2020-08-23 at 8.37.13 AM.jpg

When are you ever going to learn that the website you get your information from, lives up to its name.

That is a stretch of unbelievable proportions to suggest plagiarism.

Let’s see what you had to say about plagiarism in the past when it involved someone close to Trump.

When Melania plagiarized a Michelle Obama speech:

Justify it however you wish, but it doesn't change the fact that Left looks stupid for nutting up about it.

Again, liberals make themselves look stupid by making an issue of this.

The coverage and the hub-bub is stupid.

Of course it was about Melania personally. The Liberals don't know how to do anything else.

Oh, I get it...lol...the liberal media is in meltdown mode.

As I daid, earlier, it's stupid to make a big deal out of this; totally lacking in substance, I might add.

Word for word? Not exactly, "word for word". Strongly simular, perhaps.

What evidence do you have that the speech was plagiarized? None, I'm sure.

Only fools will see the comparison.

Michelle Obama hasn't had an original idea in her entire life.

My parents taught me about values and how to work hard. I guess I can't say that without plagiarizing Michelle's speech.

They didn't do anything to apologize for, unless you can prove any of those comments are Michelle Obama's original ideas. Did she coin, "my word is my bond"?

Did Michelle invent, "hard work"?

No, your digging for dirt becaus you have nothing else.

When are you ever going to learn that the website you get your information from, lives up to its name.

Let’s see what you had to say about plagiarism in the past when it involved someone close to Trump.

:bomb:

No digging necessary, Joe has been demeaning himself for almost half a century. It's hilarious that libs think a guy who has been in government for almost 50 years, is going to be the guy to fix government.

So, as usual, you have nothing. Should we be surprised?

Joe Biden demeans Joe Biden.

Sometimes but nothing like DJT taking aim at his foot and shooting his knee. This as "presidential" as DJT gets:

Remember when you pick on Joe Biden; there are hundreds like that waiting to be posted.

(hint; Slandering and Demeaning Joe Biden is NOT a winning strategy for DJT.)

So, as usual, you have nothing. Should we be surprised?

This is what you tried to say wasn’t plagiarism:

This is what you’re trying to say is plagiarism:

They are not remotely the same.

Using your standards what, did Jack Layton invent hope and fear?

This is something...lol. At lesst we don't have to fabricate ****, like you do.

That's not a fabrication and there are hundreds of em! :)

This is what you tried to say wasn’t plagiarism:

This is what you’re trying to say is plagiarism:

They are not remotely the same.

Using your standards what, did Jack Layton invent hope and fear?

Do you even know what plagiarism means? I'm thinking you don't, since you're posting this weak ass whataboutism

No digging necessary, Joe has been demeaning himself for almost half a century. It's hilarious that libs think a guy who has been in government for almost 50 years, is going to be the guy to fix government.

Back
Top Bottom