• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ah oh! Did Biden plagiarize a Canadian politician in his acceptance speech?

So the author says that this: “Let us begin you and I together, one nation under God. United in our love for America. United in our love for each other,” Biden said. “For love is more powerful than hate, hope is more powerful than fear and light is more powerful than dark.”

Is the same as: “My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world.”
I don't see it.
It's more and better evidence than the House had for impeachment. Just sayin'.

Speech writers all like to crib turns of phrase. This one is a bit obvious about it.

Some of those descriptions of universal ideals did indeed use some of the same words.

And I have heard a million variants of the basic premises.

It is so nice to see republicans trying to find something, anything, to smear a guy who has been a known quantity for decades.

He certainly has been known for plagiary for decades.

The more amusing part of the story is apparently his campaign has an app to detect this kind of stuff with him

Joe Biden--- zero candidate; all handler.

The sentences are similar but not the same. imo, it is not plagiarized.

I would image many of people here took something they read, modified it some and used it in a school paper without giving credit to the author.
Reading through posts it is interesting how similar some comments are about Trump or Biden. Is it plagiarisms?

People are just looking for any bit of dirt they think they have found.

The sentences are similar but not the same. imo, it is not plagiarized.

I would image many of people here took something they read, modified it some and used it in a school paper without giving credit to the author.
Reading through posts it is interesting how similar some comments are about Trump or Biden. Is it plagiarisms?

People are just looking for any bit of dirt they think they have found.

This isnt a surprise, Creepy Joe is a serial plagiarizer. He ought to be in jail for it. Instead the libs fall on their knees in worship of him.

Joe Biden's Plagiarism Problem

So you think "“Let us begin you and I together, one nation under God. United in our love for America. United in our love for each other,” Biden said. “For love is more powerful than hate, hope is more powerful than fear and light is more powerful than dark."". . . . .

. . . . . is the same as "“My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world.”"?

I hope not because that would be extremely moronic.

Or were you just throwing out another knee-jerk anti-left response based on title alone (again)?

Last edited:
So you think "“Let us begin you and I together, one nation under God. United in our love for America. United in our love for each other,” Biden said. “For love is more powerful than hate, hope is more powerful than fear and light is more powerful than dark."". . . . .

. . . . . is the same as "“My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world.”"?

I hope not because that would be extremely moronic.

Or were you just throwing out another knee-jerk anti-left response based on title alone (again)?

Read the link I provided, but I doubt you will, since you love to make idiotic excuses for all the lefty wrongdoings just like David Duke covers up for the Klan.

Read the link I provided, but I doubt you will, since you love to make idiotic excuses for all the lefty wrongdoings just like David Duke covers up for the Klan.

Ah oh! Did Biden plagiarize a Canadian politician in his acceptance speech?

Figures. You'll say anything to smear Biden, no matter how completely and utterly stupid it is. Just more pro-Trump/anti-Biden hackery from PoS.

And called on it, you have to try to change the subject. This thread is bull, full stop. You want to talk about something else, start your own thread on it.

It sounds like a bunch of hot air to me.

if you wanna know if Biden hit a home run or not, just ready threads like this.

ps: these are Rush/Sean tactics. no one should be surprised.

Referring to "dark" as evil and "light" and goodness was recognized as racist decades ago. But Joe Biden is an old white racists and segregationist who claimed that blacks and whites should not be in schools together - and voted for that blacks should be put in prison for years for the same crimes whites get probation.

It also is creepy how Biden declared himself like he is Moses, that HE will lead US out of the "darkness" into the "light."

Last edited:
Biden could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and you would make excuses...lol

Are you trying to say that Biden supporters are no better than Trump’s supporters LOL

We're holding him to the same standard you have have applied to Trump. The fact that you aren't speaks volumes.

We don’t have to dig so deep to find fault in trump

Are you trying to say that Biden supporters are no better than Trump’s supporters LOL

I've read countless time that Trump supporters have given up any pretense of a moral high ground in that they support a serial adulterer. Can not the same be said for someone who habitually plagiarizes and who has told one particular whopper for decades? You know, how a drunk driver killed his family?

Isn't possible for citizens to choose who they will support despite their character flaws?

OK. all you Biden apologists, you have been provided links. Biden has been a lying plagiarist since he first ran for office.

I don't want you to read something written and say it is made up, so here is Biden from the beginning in his own taped words.

OK. all you Biden apologists, you have been provided links. Biden has been a lying plagiarist since he first ran for office.

I don't want you to read something written and say it is made up, so here is Biden from the beginning in his own taped words.

Fake News

Fake News

Really takes some big ones to make that statement when the whole link is actual video and audio of Biden, of course I sincerely doubt you watched much or any at all. And they accuse conservatives of making up excuses for Trump.

The poor old dude can't help himself.

Whom is he going to plagiarize for his inauguration speech?

What a model of integrity for our already indoctrinated youth!

Back
Top Bottom