• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Ah, finally found a good looking political forum

Docalex007

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Hey guys, my first post here. It looks like people stay pretty active in posting, etc. I was raised in the US (NC) and now I'm in Germany living with family. I will be travelling to China for 3 months in March and plan to further my education in the UK studying Meteorology and Atmospheric Sciences.

I love politics. I love to debate. I am in the right place. :smile:

...by the way, that is indeed me in my avatar.

Docalex007 said:
I love politics. I love to debate. I am in the right place. :smile:

Welcome to Debate politics my friend!:2razz:

Hello Docalex007!...:2wave:

welcomered.gif

Welcome to Debate Politics!

Welcome to the community Docalex007! :2wave:

welcomeblue.gif

~Tashah~

I want to say thank you for the warm reception.

To answer the question from AK_Conservative regarding my ideology - I'm a humanist. As a scientist to be, I am highly critical and naturally, a tough analyzer. As a humanist, I am a strong proponent of unversal acceptance and tolerance. I'm not a big fan of borders and believe we humans are all in this together and therefore should all be working for the advancement of civilization with a global perspective.

US Politics - I am an independent but find myself agreeing most with the donkey party (no pun intended). I am against trigger happy leaders and believe wars can be averted through tough diplomatic tactics. An attack or invasion, rightfully of course, calls for defence and thus more times than not an offensive strike in return.

Once again, I am for equality amongst humans and for the lessening of religious groups that teach exclusiveness. I believe in a higher power and as a scientist to be, I hope to contribue as much as I can to further our development as a species.

Enjoy the day,
Alex

Back
Top Bottom