• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Agree?

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Dunno, I don't think a guy totally loses it until the panties hit the floor, or the girl shows him she goes commando...

maybe it depends on whose boobs they are

maybe it depends on whose boobs they are

I bet you're right. They probably don't lose their minds when the boobs are really saggy and wrinkly. I've heard guys say that obviously fake boobs do nothing for them.

Oh, I don't know about that. It depends on the man and the boobs in front of him.

If I catch a man talking to my boobs..I bend down a little and say ''coo-eee, I'm up here!!''

If I catch a man talking to my boobs..I bend down a little and say ''coo-eee, I'm up here!!''

I've never had someone talk to them (in public), but I've had people stare. Rude.

I wore a particular top on purpose when I went out to eat with the guy I was seeing last year. I wanted to see just how many times he glanced down at my boobs instead of looking at me. Hehe. Poor guy. Is that troll-ish? :)

I wore a particular top on purpose when I went out to eat with the guy I was seeing last year. I wanted to see just how many times he glanced down at my boobs instead of looking at me. Hehe. Poor guy. Is that troll-ish? :)
It depends. What reward structure were you using?

how long have you known him ?

I'd known him a few months by then.

it seems you couldnt know him well because you wanted to check out whether he was a creepy jerk or not :lol:

it seems you couldnt know him well because you wanted to check out whether he was a creepy or not :lol:

No, no. I knew he wasn't "creepy". I was just .... toying with him. ;)

So does that mean when i look at one boob and then the other I maintain 25% of my ability to think? But if I look at both boobs at the same time I lose it altogether?

perceptual unity

A little bit, yeah.

The only thing worse than them looking is eventually they'll stop one day.

I've never had someone talk to them (in public), but I've had people stare. Rude.

It is rude to stare, but I think that if women are "flaunting" them, they're going to get looked at.

No..good fun..and naughty..Girls wanna have fun too!

It is rude to stare, but I think that if women are "flaunting" them, they're going to get looked at.

I don't normally "flaunt " them. I could wear a turtleneck and that doesn't seem to deter.

Women don't normally go around staring at a guys junk...I wonder what would happen if we did?

Back
Top Bottom