• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Agree?

George Carlin seven words ...

"...Wow! ...and Tits doesn't even belong on the list. That is such a friendly
sounding word. It sounds like a nickname, right? "Hey, Tits, come here,
man. Hey Tits, meet Toots. Toots, Tits. Tits, Toots." It sounds like a
snack, doesn't it? Yes, I know, it is a snack. I don't mean your sexist
snack. I mean New Nabisco Tits!, and new Cheese Tits, Corn Tits,
Pizza Tits, Sesame Tits, Onion Tits, Tater Tits. "Betcha Can't Eat Just
One." That's true. I usually switch off. But I mean, that word does
not belong on the list. "

Covers the subject well.

disagree with the OP. boobs or cleavage are ok, but i don't go crazy over them. i have found that the combo of great conversation, eyes, and mild to medium physical contact reduce my ability to think by about 93%.

so, i had this date last night. my thinking capacity has only returned to 48 percent.

:)

disagree with the OP. boobs or cleavage are ok, but i don't go crazy over them. i have found that the combo of great conversation, eyes, and mild to medium physical contact reduce my ability to think by about 93%.

114176_popup.jpg

Well, he was a bit of a jerk to me near the end of our little relationship so.....

Say's the woman that purposefully manipulates a guy using his sex drive just for the fun of it.

A man that took a womans desire to be in a loving relationship, and played around with that would be correctly considered a "jerk." There's a reason you're not getting a "real man" (whatever the hell that is), men with self-respect don't date women that have none.

Can you not read?

How covered up do I have to be?? Can't be much more covered than a damn sweater with a turtleneck. Try again...and the person who thanked you, too.

it may depend on their size :lol:

Say's the woman that purposefully manipulates a guy using his sex drive just for the fun of it.

A man that took a womans desire to be in a loving relationship, and played around with that would be correctly considered a "jerk." There's a reason you're not getting a "real man" (whatever the hell that is), men with self-respect don't date women that have none.

there is a real difference between waiting for the right one because of being too much selective and waiting for him her due to being too much romantic l think

there is a real difference between waiting for the right one because of being too much selective and waiting for him her due to being too much romantic l think

Or not trying to be the type of person the "right one " would want to be with.

Perhaps one shouldn't assume when they don't know the whole story....

Perhaps one shouldn't assume when they don't know the whole story....

You're right, I'm just going of what you wrote.

But I'll tell you what, what's the difference between a woman manipulating a mans sex drive for the fun of it, with the only intention to essencially humiliate him and a man exploiting a womans desire for affection to get easy sex?

Last edited:
You're right, I'm just going of what you wrote.

But I'll tell you what, what's the difference between a woman manipulating a mans sex drive for the fun of it, with the only intention to essencially humiliate him and a man exploiting a womans desire for affection to get easy sex?

That wasn't my intention....

But to answer your question .. not much at all.

I've never seen cleavage up close. I'm too scared to look.

Speaking of boobs...

rubix_cube_bra.jpg

Obviously, this is meant to depend on the phenomenon claimed in the OP, in order to distract the man's attention to the Rubik's cube that is only a decoy, and away from the obvious conventional clasp in the front.

But even so…

CubeSolve.jpg

Back
Top Bottom