• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Agree?

It TOTALLY depends on the situation.

I've had sales reps that come by my office all the time wearing outfits that accent their attributes all the time. I've also had conversations with them as they were leaning over my desk or "swirling" their necklace. While I certainly appreciate the show that, in and of itself, isn't going to get them a sale.

There's a big difference between a woman who carries herself with confidence while dressing to her attributes and one who dresses to her attributes just for the attention.

I don't normally "flaunt " them. I could wear a turtleneck and that doesn't seem to deter.

Women don't normally go around staring at a guys junk...I wonder what would happen if we did?

Speaking for myself, I'd go back to wearing those jeans we had in the 70's and going "commando".:lol:

I don't normally "flaunt " them. I could wear a turtleneck and that doesn't seem to deter.

Women don't normally go around staring at a guys junk...I wonder what would happen if we did?

Guys like nice boobs. It's just one of those things.

As to women staring at a guy's crotch... if the guy even noticed, I'm sure he'd say something about it given the chance.

Speaking for myself, I'd go back to wearing those jeans we had in the 70's and going "commando".:lol:

Free balling, huh?

Funny that you started this thread today. My wife mentioned today that she is considering a boob job.

Free balling, huh?

Are you kidding? When I was sporting those stone washed, flair cut Levi's with the raggedy cuffs and the "package presentation" fit.....:lol:

The only trick was making sure to wear the button fly.

I wore a particular top on purpose when I went out to eat with the guy I was seeing last year. I wanted to see just how many times he glanced down at my boobs instead of looking at me. Hehe. Poor guy. Is that troll-ish? :)

Nah. We love that ****.

Are you kidding? When I was sporting those stone washed, flair cut Levi's with the raggedy cuffs and the "package presentation" fit.....:lol:

The only trick was making sure to wear the button fly.

I love stone washed Levi's think i will give the flares a miss though!!

I think it depends on the guy.

I'll always appreciate the female form, and I'll always appreciate it more naked, but I've never found that it turns off my brain. It can be distracting if I'm caught off guard, but that's a temporary thing.

Unless of course it's the form of someone I'm in a relationship with. Whole different ball game there. :lol:

Also, I don't talk to breasts. I taught myself a long long time ago to take in the view at a glance and then get back to what I'm doing.

If you don't want men to look at them, cover them up.

Can you not read?

How covered up do I have to be?? Can't be much more covered than a damn sweater with a turtleneck. Try again...and the person who thanked you, too.

I hate to be anal but the OP is about cleavage not boobs in general.

So...what kind if cleavage? Ass cleavage??

Come now....boobs are what makes cleavage, unless you WERE referring ass crack cleavage.

I love the sight of a lovely woman's breast. Though at times they remind me of some sound advice from the movie Jeremiah Johnson.:lol:

Jeremiah Johnson: Y'ever get lonesome?
Bear Claw Chris Lapp: Fer what?
Jeremiah Johnson: Woman?
Bear Claw Chris Lapp: Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads. I lodge-poled her at Deadwood Creek, and traded her for a Hawken gun. But don't get me wrong; I loves the womens, I surely do. But I swear, a woman's breast is the hardest rock that the Almighty ever made on this earth, and I can find no sign on it.

TheseArentTheBoobsYoureLookingFor-44275.jpg

Well then you should really enjoy this Risky! :2razz:

Seinfeld is the best American tv comedy ever produced. I love it. I never get tired of Seinfeld. The Assman is one of my favorite episodes! Thanks.

They don't destroy your ability to think. They just change what you're thinking ABOUT.

Back
Top Bottom