• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Again what the left wing media doesnt tell you

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
The left wing MSM keeps blathering about the fact that the President "only" has a 43% approval rating. But they just dont report in the same polls Congress has an 18% approval rating. There is no doubt that the low rating is mainly because of Pelosi.

The left wing MSM keeps blathering about the fact that the President "only" has a 43% approval rating. But they just dont report in the same polls Congress has an 18% approval rating. There is no doubt that the low rating is mainly because of Pelosi.

While I have zero use for Democrats, you might want to check what the approval ratings for Congress were before the Democrats took control of the house before you get hurt patting yourself on the back.

Also, doesn't your party still own half of Congress?

For someone who doesn't believe they are being told everyone by the MSM, you seem to watch it a lot to know what they keep talking about.

Maybe you should switch to a different news source?

For someone who doesn't believe they are being told everyone by the MSM, you seem to watch it a lot to know what they keep talking about.

Maybe you should switch to a different news source?

Unlike so many liberals that wont watch Fox News, I get my news from many sources, even they lying MSM.

Who cares? After all polls don't matter. And congress has had a notoriously low rating for years. We all say we despise congress and then vote the same people in over and over. Who's stupid? Them or us?

Unlike so many liberals that wont watch Fox News, I get my news from many sources, even they lying MSM.

I watch fox, for maybe ten minutes and then I just can't stand it any longer. Fox is nothing more than a carnival barker trying to get the suckers into the tent.

Back
Top Bottom