• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

AG Garland Weaponizes FBI to Intimidate America's Parents - Shameful

WHAT threats ? The National School Board Association went to the extreme of sending a letter to Joe Biden, and they weren't able to come up with a threat, in their letter, but you have one ?

Yeah ? Well let's hear it.

W all heard them. You must have selective hearing. That can be very handy when you want to distort reality to oneself.

I doubt if anyone has posted the Supremacy Clause more than me, or my mentor (protectionist), over the past 10 years, but try reading it yourself. Note that it refers to > "the Laws of the United States", it does not refer to state laws. So with regard to federal laws, yes the Supremacy Clause applies, but not to NON-federal laws, nor does the Supremacy clause say that it does. And you still didnt answer the question> WHAT "federal laws" ?

Interesting how liberals love to cite the Supremacy Clause when it services their agenda (as in immigration), but when it runs counter to their lines (as in legality of Islam), they run from it. Ho hum.

PS - got anything to say about Post # 14 ?
Does not matter which ones.
Fact remains whatever law a state creates, if it is in opposition to a federal law the federal law takes precedence.

His daughter is married to a guy who makes a living coaching schools on how to teach CRT.

Dang!

Talk about a conflict of interest.

Wonder who ordered the gentleman in the Oval Office to choose him for Attorney General.
Sen Cruz, Blackburn and Lee made that charge. Zero of the sites I could find talking about it could show any example of anyone being taught CRT. All of the sites made the claim.
1634242610824.jpeg

W all heard them. You must have selective hearing. That can be very handy when you want to distort reality to oneself.
If you "heard" of a specific threat against the school board or teaching, post it here. NAMES and what was said. In the meantime, the "reality" is >> NOBODY has posted any example of any threat, INCLUDING YOU.

Does not matter which ones.
Fact remains whatever law a state creates, if it is in opposition to a federal law the federal law takes precedence.
So how does this connect with the issue of parents protesting school boards. THAT is what the thread is about.

Sure am glad Our President has mobilized forces to protect teachers from these loony antivaxxer fanatics.

Nice job Mr. President, whatever it takes.(y)

Sen Cruz, Blackburn and Lee made that charge. Zero of the sites I could find talking about it could show any example of anyone being taught CRT. All of the sites made the claim.
View attachment 67357601
You're saying CRT isn't being taught in the schools ? So thousands of parents all over the country, saw it on their kids' computers, and bitched out the school boards, and you think this is what ? a dream or something ?

PS - the videos are all over the internet. They'e been on conservative TV channels every night for months.

You're saying CRT isn't being taught in the schools ? So thousands of parents all over the country, saw it on their kids' computers, and bitched out the school boards, and you think this is what ? a dream or something ?

PS - the videos are all over the internet. They'e been on conservative TV channels every night for months.

That looks like a couple of Youtubes that you've posted there.

is that what that is? Youtubes?

That looks like a couple of Youtubes that you've posted there.

is that what that is? Youtubes?
Who cares what they are ? One is from Sky News, a British/Australian international news agency that focuses on the USA.
Other is from Newsmax. 3rd one is from Fox News. So ?

Last edited:
So how does this connect with the issue of parents protesting school boards. THAT is what the thread is about.
You were the one trying to compare Garland to Nazi Herman Goring, saying the federal government has no legal right to pursue threats of violence against teachers.
They do.

If you "heard" of a specific threat against the school board or teaching, post it here. NAMES and what was said. In the meantime, the "reality" is >> NOBODY has posted any example of any threat, INCLUDING YOU.

Your game holds no value except under your big tent. 🐻 🦁 🎪 🤡 🐘

That's exactly what I'm saying. I'm not saying 1,000's of parents don't think it is, I'm saying it isn't. Provide some curriculum that shows it is.

1,000's of parents believe the big lie too. What's your point?

You were the one trying to compare Garland to Nazi Herman Goring, saying the federal government has no legal right to pursue threats of violence against teachers.
They do.
That is not what I said. What I said was the federal government has no legal right to pursue nothing, while pretending they are pursuing threats of violence against teachers and school boards.

Gotta really watch you guys here.

That's exactly what I'm saying. I'm not saying 1,000's of parents don't think it is, I'm saying it isn't. Provide some curriculum that shows it is.

1,000's of parents believe the big lie too. What's your point?
Geez. Why would I need to provide a curriculum ? The parents have already done that, the internet is replete with examples of parents scolding school boards, while holding the curriculums in their hands, and reading it back to the school board. Look at the video I posted in the post you quoted, for just one example.

And why wouldn't the parent "believe" the schools are pushing racist, anti-American, anti-police, BS, when they SAW it and HEARD on their kids' computers ? Duh!

You know if I look up and I see a plane flying above me, I do "believe" there is a plane flying above me. Did somebody tell you I shouldn't ? lol :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Your game holds no value except under your big tent. 🐻 🦁 🎪 🤡 🐘
HA. No YOUR game holds no value, because I challenged you to post here a specific threat against the school board or teaching, . NAMES and what was said. You relied with a hollow, rhetoric post of nothing.

That is not what I said. What I said was the federal government has no legal right to pursue nothing, while pretending they are pursuing threats of violence against teachers and school boards.

Gotta really watch you guys here.
Once again your word salad is convincing no one except yourself.

HA. No YOUR game holds no value, because I challenged you to post here a specific threat against the school board or teaching, . NAMES and what was said. You relied with a hollow, rhetoric post of nothing.

Facts have no meaning to a Trumpist. I will not "play along."

We all heard the threats. Now run your Trump act on someone else. Like I said, I ain't playing.

Facts have no meaning to a Trumpist. I will not "play along."

We all heard the threats. Now run your Trump act on someone else. Like I said, I ain't playing.
You won't "play along" because you know there WERE NO THREATS, and you don't want to admit that.

Once again your word salad is convincing no one except yourself.
"Convincing" is a matter of what you know, not what you allow yourself to know, or deliberately deny, ot pretend to be convinced of. I'm guessing you're well convinced. Not difficult to see what is going on here.

Geez. Why would I need to provide a curriculum ? The parents have already done that, the internet is replete with examples of parents scolding school boards, while holding the curriculums in their hands, and reading it back to the school board. Look at the video I posted in the post you quoted, for just one example.

And why wouldn't the parent "believe" the schools are pushing racist, anti-American, anti-police, BS, when they SAW it and HEARD on their kids' computers ? Duh!

You know if I look up and I see a plane flying above me, I do "believe" there is a plane flying above me. Did somebody tell you I shouldn't ? lol :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
So you've got nothing but "I saw it on the internet'. Maybe you just don't understand what curriculum is...

Back
Top Bottom