• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

After What You Have Seen in Past Months, Years, Anyone More Skeptical About 9/11?

munkle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
What with the media showing how credible it is and how stupid it thinks you are. Example, shamelessly proclaiming not just once but over and over, that Trump actually, really told people to eat fish tank cleaner, or inject Chlorox.

Ad nauseum perpetuating the lockdown myth, which Tucker Carlson brilliantly exposes, showing the lockdowns didn't work, except to introduce an historically unprecedented level of fascism and totalitarianism among the country's governors and mayors. Who have promised to "hunt down" US citizens flouting ordinances.

Then you have the fake Russiagate, all those media organs and government agencies willing to lie bald-faced to you night after night, as if saying it over and over made it true. Problem is, for some people it did. People I never dreamed of, I would hear repeating talking points I just heard on CNN on the treadmill TV. People I thought were smart and critical thinkers.

Anyone ready to, or already have, taken another look at the original "conspiracy" of the millennium, 9/11? And starting to think maybe it was an inside job after all? This is when rights first started being seriously eroded, and the infrastructure of totalitarianism put into place.

Can anyone see a progressive pattern now, a smoothly planned, timed, and executed drive toward enslavement of most of the species? Mandatory vaccination. Biochip read-outs on the masses. 5G to handle the bandwidth of total surveillance.

I'm just saying, if you are waking up, may you as well wake all the way up. The coronavirus endgame started on 9/11.

If enough of us can collectively grasp the grand plan, fast enough, we still may be able to stop it. Anyone connecting the dots?

Best 9/11 Documentary

iu

What with the media showing how credible it is and how stupid it thinks you are. Example, shamelessly proclaiming not just once but over and over, that Trump actually told people to eat fish tank cleaner, or inject Chlorox.

Ad nauseum perpetuating the lockdown myth, which Tucker Carlson brilliantly exposes, showing the lockdowns didn't work, except to introduce an historically unprecedented level of fascism and totalitarianism among the country's governors and mayors. Who have promised to "hunt down" US citizens flouting ordinances.

Then you have the fake Russiagate, all those media organs and government agencies willing to lie bald-faced to you night after night, as if saying it over and over made it true. Problem is, for some people it did. People I never dreamed of, I would hear repeating talking points I just heard on CNN on the treadmill TV. People I thought were smart and critical thinkers.

Anyone ready to, or already have, taken another look at the original "conspiracy" of the millennium, 9/11? And starting to think maybe it was an inside job after all? This is when rights first started being seriously eroded, and the infrastructure of totalitarianism put into place.

Can anyone see a progressive pattern now, a smoothly planned, timed, and executed drive toward enslavement of most of the species?

I'm just saying, if you are waking up, may you as well wake all the way up. The coronavirus endgame started on 9/11.

If enough of us can collectively grasp the grand plan, fast enough, we still may be able to stop it. Anyone connecting the dots?

Dear lord, is there anything that a 911 truther won't do to try to spread their insane filth?

Give it up, the only people who believe your bilge are the crazy fringe nutters who believe any stupid conspiracy theory.

Move this stupid thread to the CT nutter forum.

Moderator's Warning:
Moved to CT

Could some Aluminum parts of the 50 Ton Boing 767 melted, and flowed into water on the floor from the sprinkers? Most people don't think of airplanes melting at 1000 Degrees F., and the powerful explosions of molten aluminum flowing into water.

" Molten Al sometimes explodes when it inadvertently contacts a wet or underwater solid surface. With laboratory experiments, we investigated these initiations at seventeen different submerged surfaces. Surfaces nonwettable by liquid water were inert, while water-wettable surfaces initiated explosive molten Al-water interactions. We hypothesize that the water-wetted surfaces provide a thin layer of liquid water beneath the molten Al that can heat rapidly during transient liquid-liquid contact between melt and water. Because the surfaces of the wettable solid and the molten metal are both presumed to be poor nucleators of bubbles, substantial superheating of the water layer may occur. The resultant vaporization may be explosive,"

"The Missing Evidence", Smithsonian Channel.

Molten Aluminum is a powerful explosive, when mixed with water.

There is video of molten metal flowing out a window of the South Tower, near burning flames.

Firemen reported hearing explosions in the Towers in the minutes before the collapse of the towers.

ANNUAL SUMMARY REPORT ON MOLTEN METAL INCIDENTS FOR 2017 October 2018 For the year 2017, 181 reports were received on incidents occurring world-wide compared to 195 reports received for 2016 and 174 reports for 2015. The attached figures summarize the reports for 2017 as well as the data for the years 1980 thru 2017. SUMMARY POINTS:  For 2017, there were 181 explosion incidents reported, which is the second highest number of incidents ever reported in a calendar year and very close to the record year of 2016 with 195 reports.

Osama Bin Laden himself may not have known tht the airliner would melt down into pools of molten aluminum, and then exxplode on contact with the water on the floors of the buiding. The sprinkler systems, designed to prevet fire, may have actually created pools of water on the floors, that caused the molten Aluminum to explode.

F C
"Aluminium1220 F660 C
Aluminum Alloys865-1240 F463-671 C
Aluminum Bronze1190-1215 F

"Combustible materials such as rugs, curtains, furniture and paper, which continued burning after the jet fuel was exhausted, raising temperatures above 1,400 degrees F and spreading the inferno throughout each building. Temperature differentials of hundreds of degrees across single steel horizontal trusses caused them to sag--straining and then breaking the angle clips that held the beams to the vertical columns. Once one truss failed, others followed. When one floor collapsed onto the next floor below, that floor subsequently gave way, creating a pancaking effect that triggered each 500,000-ton structure to crumble. Conspiricists argue that the buildings should have fallen over on their sides, but with 95 percent of each building consisting of air, they could only have collapsed straight down. "

Even Scientific American ignores the Aluminum Alloy parts on 50 Tons of Boeing 767.

What are the important lessons to learn from the exploding alluminum approach?

Firemen who reported seeing molten metal in the debris of the towers, were ignored. Maybe they did not think of molten Aluminum.

//

Last edited:
Whatever anybody might say:

Responsable for the WTC attack is Osama ben Laden and his helpers.

o_O

Putting Corona and 9/11 together is the newest nonsense. o_O

And there was me thinking that silly 911 conspiracy theories had been consigned to the trashcan of history.

And there was me thinking that silly 911 conspiracy theories had been consigned to the trashcan of history.

One type of conspiracy theory is that some secret entity assisted Osama Bin Laden with financing the Twin Towers Project.

Another Conspiracy theory is that someone planted explosives in the Twin Towers to facilitate the burning and collapse of the Twin Towers. The Aluminum explosion theory is a natural causation of collapse theory.

//

The OP has not been back since he posted. No sense in asking the OP questions about the post.

As always, I ask those who believe in the fairy tale of controlled demolition, given that the collapses initiated at the impact pints, how did these magical explosives (especially thermite which is often claimed to be deployed) survive the fires?

No truther ever answers this question.

I had also hoped for it.

Back
Top Bottom