• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

After Trump calls the dead and POWs losers, and suckers, would you join the military?

After Trump calls the dead and POWs losers, and suckers, would you join the military?

• Yes, I am a loser and a sucker, so this is fine.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, we must fight to make the earth Trump friendly.

• No, I dont trust Trump not to use military for his ego.

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No, I will never again consider the military.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Guyzilla

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
So, Trump doesnt like the unlucky, and they should suffer, which should be obvious from Obamacare. He thinks that life is for the lucky, the unlucky have been here too long already. He has desired to use to military to smash the libs. He has used the military for photo ops. He ignores a bounty on their heads. He will put military in zero atmosphere.

And so I ask.

So, Trump doesnt like the unlucky, and they should suffer, which should be obvious from Obamacare. He thinks that life is for the lucky, the unlucky have been here too long already. He has desired to use to military to smash the libs. He has used the military for photo ops. He ignores a bounty on their heads. He will put military in zero atmosphere.

And so I ask.

The military was great to me. But my son will never join the way things are now if I have a say

And so I ask.

Very cute little rant about the president. Feel better now? :mrgreen: :peace

Joe Biden edges out Trump among members of the military, 41.3% to 37.4%.

Nearly half of the respondents said they view Trump unfavorably, with 49.9% compared to 38% favorable.

At the start of Trump’s presidency, only 37% of service members viewed Trump unfavorably, while 46% viewed him favorably.

I'm too old, but our armed forces will have a lot more volunteers if VP Biden wins...

Yes, I would join the military again (not that they’d have this broken down old man) regardless of who the CINC is, because the military is deliberately an apolitical organization. Service is given to our country, not any party.

Back
Top Bottom