• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

After today with the government reopening and the president getting nothing...

In my opinion of over sixty five years, this president is the worst I've ever seen. I would like to see him out of office as soon as possible. Do I hate him? No. Once he's gone I won't give him much thought at all. I think he is either directly or indirectly in cahoots with putin. I think he's a crook and has been for years, He has no morals grabbing women he pleases because he's the donald. How the republican party ever elected this sorry scam artist is beyond me. Support him all you like it's your choice, I'm only telling you why I don't support him, and that's just a few reasons. And it gets tiring listening to you guys always accuse the left of being weak on border security and wanting open borders. That's just hogwash and should really be put to bed.
Well the left is getting their chance to show everyone how strong they are on border security. I look forward to being wrong about them on it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Well the left is getting their chance to show everyone how strong they are on border security. I look forward to being wrong about them on it.

It's not about wrong and right, it's not about money. It's about doing something constructive for everyone involved. Improve the border but do it thoughtfully.

So you dont expect to Democrats to negotiate in good faith and you think he was foolish to give them this opprotunity?

please quote where i said that LMAO

It's not about wrong and right, it's not about money. It's about doing something constructive for everyone involved. Improve the border but do it thoughtfully.
We may find ourselves debating the definition of thoughtfully but in principle I agree with you. The devil as always is in the details. Speaking for myself I'm in favor of a multifaceted solution

You haven't said anything do far but I will get back to you once you do

Translation: your retarded strawman failed, you cant back up your claims, and now you are running away, got it! LMAO

Translation: your retarded strawman failed, you cant back up your claims, and now you are running away, got it! LMAO
Translation: you're a child trying to sit at the grown up table and throwing a tantrum because youre not being taken seriously

Translation: you're a child trying to sit at the grown up table and throwing a tantrum because youre not being taken seriously

Translation: You STILL have nothing to support your busted strawman and failed claims so now you switch to failed personal attacks. LMAO VERY TELLING . . but that wont work either, it just further exposes your failed posts.
Please let us know when you can support your claims, thanks!

...and maybe he can claim that he is giving the Democrats three weeks to negotiate honestly for wall funding...or the whole thing starts over again with THEM looking like THEY are unwilling to "compromise."

Trump's idea of compromise is the other side giving him what he wants

...meanwhile? The federal employees who continued to work get back pay, those who took a furlough start getting a few checks again. Maybe they won't tolerate the Democrats allowing it to happen all over again either....

In your dreams

That's obviously what you WANT to believe.

But you know it's not true. Those federal employees blamed Trump for the shutdown...they'll blame him again if he's so stupid as to try it again.

I don't think Mitch is going to allow Trump to shutdown the government again. He said something about 2nd kick of a mule when he was asked.
That being said hopefully the adults can get down to business and get something done. Let Trump be Trump he needs a rally and some golf in his near future. Just go sit in a corner and let the adults do what needs to be done. 2 years of this foolishness is enough.
And maybe the next time a woman warns you not to underestimate her you will listen Donald.

There is no real denying this is a Democratic victory. We'll see what comes next.

Ok that's fair I guess. You're saying you dont care about immigration or border security as much as you care about hurting Trumps chances at being reelected. I'm not as jaded as you but if that's your position, so be it.
I'm all for destroying Trump at all costs. You guys pulled that at-all-costs tactic on Obama. It's payback time.

You sowed the wind, now reap the tornado.

Yes, the President realizes that he is toast.

He was very naïve to think that the people of this country are the rulers

He did not realize that the deep state runs this country

He should return to business and TV.

He can have the cold comfort in watching the Democrats run this country into the ground.

Goodbye, dear Donald. Thank you for your patriotic efforts. You will be missed by millions and millions of patriotic Americans.

Back
Top Bottom