• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

After sodomizing veterans, Obama gets on his knees to favor illegal aliens

APACHERAT

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Obama OKs immigration reform rally on 'closed' National Mall

After American WW ll veterans were denied access to honor their fallen buddies who didn't come home from WW ll do to Obama's/Harry Reid's government shutdown.

After Vietnam veterans were denied access to the Vietnam War memorial and told that the memorial was closed do to Obama's/Harry Reid's government shutdown.

After veterans were denied access to the Marine Corps WW ll war memorial and were told the memorial was closed do to Obama's/Harry Reid's government shutdown.

Obama after sodomizing American veterans allows illegal aliens to have a rally on the closed National Mall on Tuesday.

I wonder how many Democrats will stand on the floor of Congress on Tuesday to condemn Obama putting illegal aliens above American veterans ? Lets wait and see.

A planned immigration reform rally will take place on the National Mall on Tuesday even though the site is closed due to the government shutdown.

Organizers for the "Camino American: March for Immigration Reform" were spotted Monday setting up a stage and equipment on the National Mall for the rally which will take place on Tuesday.

A few scattered barriers around the park have signs informing visitors that the area is closed as a result of the government shutdown..."<

The event is hosted by several immigration activist groups, together with big Obama donors the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) and the AFL-CIO.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/park-...rally-on-closed-national-mall/article/2536908

By the time Obama gets down with this showdown, even his dog is gonna hate him.

Obama ****ed veterans with animals? :shock:

I heard he then went and ate a healthy baby, and went to the hospital and unplugged life support for nuns and orphans. And, then, he had John Wayne's corpse exhumed and urinated on it! (Don't show this post to Breitbart or Fox, they will run with it)

Hyperbole...it is in abundance among the dim.

You left out a breathless, alarmist reference to Benghazi. Come on, you need keep up on all the wingnuttery!

You left out a breathless, alarmist reference to Benghazi. Come on, you need keep up on all the wingnuttery!
And you've left out any reference at all to the OP. So for the dim, it appears that the point of the OP is that the government has closed certain facilities to the public, except when they deem it in their best political interest to favor a particular group over the rest of the public. I can't address the title of the thread, but the content indicates what I mention above. Nothing about Babies, Benghazi or any of the other stuff you brought up at all.

Well, if Boehner had one ounce of courage, he would put up a clean bill and it would pass and he could tell the tea party rabble to go procreate themselves.

But Boehner cares more about being speaker than about solving this problem.

Well, if Boehner had one ounce of courage, he would put up a clean bill and it would pass and he could tell the tea party rabble to go procreate themselves.

But Boehner cares more about being speaker than about solving this problem.

Did you ever think- Maybe Boehner is no longer interested in bowing down to Obama? Look at how much he and the House have been ignored in the past few years ALONE.

I may not completely agree with his tactics, but I think Boehner is finally sticking up for the Conservative platform and not his office - Something so called "Politicians" should do more often in Washington.

No, Boehner is gutless, he sees the tea party rabble and wets himself. The Republican party is going nowhere if they continue to chase the ever dwindling angry white christian male over 50 crowd.

And you've left out any reference at all to the OP. So for the dim, it appears that the point of the OP is that the government has closed certain facilities to the public, except when they deem it in their best political interest to favor a particular group over the rest of the public. I can't address the title of the thread, but the content indicates what I mention above. Nothing about Babies, Benghazi or any of the other stuff you brought up at all.

That's exactly what the message of the thread is about.

The title of the thread is just good old fashion journalism from the past.

No, Boehner is gutless, he sees the tea party rabble and wets himself. The Republican party is going nowhere if they continue to chase the ever dwindling angry white christian male over 50 crowd.

So you'd rather him bow to Obama and ignore his political platform?

And people wonder why Congress is so useless.

Do you agree with the crass and juvenile title of this thread?

That kind of stupid talk marginalizes republicans.

Did you ever think- Maybe Boehner is no longer interested in bowing down to Obama? Look at how much he and the House have been ignored in the past few years ALONE.

I may not completely agree with his tactics, but I think Boehner is finally sticking up for the Conservative platform and not his office - Something so called "Politicians" should do more often in Washington.

So the "conservative platform" is to deny that majority rules in a democracy and use whatever method they can to bring the Govt. down unless the other side agrees?
That sounds more like an insurgency than a political party.

The scary part is that they know this and they found people to bankroll an insurgency in a desperate attempt to overturn our democracy. They will fail and take the GOP with them. I predict a Democratic led country for the entire century after this rebellion is squashed.

So you'd rather him bow to Obama and ignore his political platform?

And people wonder why Congress is so useless.

If he doesn't have the votes he must follow the law. You see when you don''t like a law you get your side in the majority and you vote to repeal it. This is how it has been done for 250 years and it will not be changed now.

Bohner is "sticking up for" the anarchist agenda. He has been hitting the bottle so hard he is almost incoherent at his PR press briefings.
Bohner and the anarchist TEAssholes don't even have a reason to keep the government shut down.
They just like the idea of it.
The "Gubmint" can no more keep the immigration demonstration off the Mall than they could keep the Vets out of the WWII memorial.
You see, Bohner and the anarchists have shut it down.

Obama OKs immigration reform rally on 'closed' National Mall

After American WW ll veterans were denied access to honor their fallen buddies who didn't come home from WW ll do to Obama's/Harry Reid's government shutdown.

After Vietnam veterans were denied access to the Vietnam War memorial and told that the memorial was closed do to Obama's/Harry Reid's government shutdown.

After veterans were denied access to the Marine Corps WW ll war memorial and were told the memorial was closed do to Obama's/Harry Reid's government shutdown.

Obama after sodomizing American veterans allows illegal aliens to have a rally on the closed National Mall on Tuesday.

I wonder how many Democrats will stand on the floor of Congress on Tuesday to condemn Obama putting illegal aliens above American veterans ? Lets wait and see.

A planned immigration reform rally will take place on the National Mall on Tuesday even though the site is closed due to the government shutdown.

Organizers for the "Camino American: March for Immigration Reform" were spotted Monday setting up a stage and equipment on the National Mall for the rally which will take place on Tuesday.

A few scattered barriers around the park have signs informing visitors that the area is closed as a result of the government shutdown..."<

The event is hosted by several immigration activist groups, together with big Obama donors the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) and the AFL-CIO.

Park Service OKs immigration reform rally on 'closed' National Mall | WashingtonExaminer.com

The organzers were calling for 200 volunteer arrestees to be arrested at the Mall for civil unrest.

Immigration Organizer Asks for 200 Volunteers to Get Arrested at DC Rally

Bohner is "sticking up for" the anarchist agenda. He has been hitting the bottle so hard he is almost incoherent at his PR press briefings.
Bohner and the anarchist TEAssholes don't even have a reason to keep the government shut down.
They just like the idea of it.
The "Gubmint" can no more keep the immigration demonstration off the Mall than they could keep the Vets out of the WWII memorial.
You see, Bohner and the anarchists have shut it down.

True, I'd like to see them do alcohol testing of these drunken hillbillies before they vote.

Do you agree with the crass and juvenile title of this thread?

That kind of stupid talk marginalizes republicans.

The title of the thread is accurate. The Mall is closed today, except for those seting up for the protest. The Mall will be open for the protest. Then it will close.

The House is said to control the purse strings of the country.
The Kochs and DeMint control the purse strings of the GOP.
Any GOP house member that does not play crazy anarchist with them will be primaried in the next election.
The nation has been shut down by an anarchist money coup.

The title of the thread is accurate. The Mall is closed today, except for those seting up for the protest. The Mall will be open for the protest. Then it will close.

Is that the kind of uncouth speaking you would do to your children or your grandmother?

I understand being against the president, but do you have to debase yourself with such juvenile and trashy talk to make a point? Civility is lost when we speak this way, do you see that?

You could make the point without trying to sound like a 9 year old boy who just saw his first R rated movie.

True, I'd like to see them do alcohol testing of these drunken hillbillies before they vote.
Word among the beltway insiders is that the bourbon has been flowing pretty freely in the House offices.:drink:party

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom