• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

After saying he has “no plans” to run for governor, Beto O’Rourke quick to clarify he might

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

“Nothing’s changed and nothing I said would preclude me from considering a run in the future,” he told the Tribune.
========================================================

I think he stands a good chance. Get some sanity into Austin. This is a critical time with the Repubs trying to destroy our democracy.

“Nothing’s changed and nothing I said would preclude me from considering a run in the future,” he told the Tribune.

I think he stands a good chance. Get some sanity into Austin. This is a critical time with the Repubs trying to destroy our democracy.
I was wondering what happened to Beto. Who knows, Texas just might be at that crazy point to elect him. 😂

That would be great if he got in. It would signal a real turn for the country.

His qualifications to be governor of Texas are? He owns a skateboard? He has a rich daddy?

His qualifications to be governor of Texas are? He owns a skateboard? He has a rich daddy?

Don't forget his most impressive qualification - the fake Hispanic nickname:

In the backdrop of the city's multicultural community, his father, Pat O'Rourke, a consummate politician, once explained why he nicknamed his son Beto: Nicknames are common in Mexico and along the border, and if he ever ran for office in El Paso, the odds of being elected in this mostly Mexican-American city were far greater with a name like Beto than Robert Francis O'Rourke.

Robert O'Rourke was worthless as a state legislator..... In no way stands for Texas values and I wish that shit for brains would just just go away and leave us alone!

Don't forget his most impressive qualification - the fake Hispanic nickname:

I’m sure threatening to close Catholic Churches for not changing doctrine for gays and gender benders will be super popular In the Rio Grande Valley, which shifted right to a tremendous degree last elections.

Back
Top Bottom