• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

After reading this, what news sorse is not bias??

ewm90

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
I get by reading this topic the best thing for the people here is to stop watching news all together.

When you start looking for things you agree with you are the problem.

Dose this meen a liberal should start watch FOX or a conservative to start watching CNN no.

Most US new organizations have a agenda that has nothing to do with the new it has to go with how meny viewers then can get.

--

Listening to any new organization thats got a gaol that is not delivering the whats so about what happened in a clear and unambiguous way is not reporting the news but creating it.

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it dose it make a sound? answer we dont know.

Last edited:
I get by reading this topic the best thing for the people here is to stop watching news all together.

When you start looking for things you agree with you are the problem.

Dose this meen a liberal should start watch FOX or a conservative to start watching CNN no.

Most US new organizations have a agenda that has nothing to do with the new it has to go with how meny viewers then can get.

--

Listening to any new organization thats got a gaol that is not delivering the whats so about what happened in a clear and unambiguous way is not reporting the news but creating it.

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it dose it make a sound? answer we dont know.

I don't want to walk around ignorant of what's going on in the country. I'll continue to watch, listen and read all news sources and draw my own conclusions.
However, I guess I would be willing to give up Comedy Centrals Jon Stewart, and Colbert as a news source. :)

Bias in the Media -- After reading this, what news sorse is not bias??; I get by reading this topic the best thing for the people here is to stop watching news all together. ...

Nuh-uh. The answer isn't to stop watching news all together. I don't find Chicago's TV stations biased in their reporting of the news...the 9 o'clock and 10 o'clock broadcasts -- major networks. The danger is watching the likes of Sean Hannity and Rachel Maddow and believing that's the news. It's not. They have their place, no doubt, as they are watchdog entertainers. But anything aired on their shows isn't unbiased news, it's propaganda. If one's going to watch those shows, one either does their homework or is very misinformed.

Its human nature to have a bias.

The thing is if you dont adress human nature it becomes the truth for you.

For example: If you learn to hate when you are young no amount of education will change that hate becomes your nature. One can be responsible for there nature and couse not to listen to what there mind tells them and have a life not given by there programing..

My nature is to be liberal, thats what I learned when I was young and I dont have to listen to it.

I get your nature is to be conservative and you dont have to lesson to it.

Instead looking for for the sound the tree make in the forest just get the tree fail dont try to give it a resign or have it fit in to your view of why tree falls just get it fell.

I don't want to walk around ignorant of what's going on in the country. I'll continue to watch, listen and read all news sources and draw my own conclusions.
However, I guess I would be willing to give up Comedy Centrals Jon Stewart, and Colbert as a news source. :)

Wouldn't use them as my news source. But I wouldn't want to lose their humor and insight either. ;)

I spent two years in college getting an Associates in Journalism.

I realized what a bull**** career it was. Spinning stories to make them appear better than they are, omitting facts, the fact that it is who you know and not what you know that gets you by, and just being a vindictive ass. There is no integrity left in journalism.

I started over my entire college career and chose s different major. It took me anther 4 years to get another degree but it was worth it. I don't have to sell my soul to make enough to eat.

THANK YOU!

I am standing that this change! I cant stand it any more. I am working on starting a organization that hold organization to integrity rather then opinion.

It sounded like BS to me. I'm just sating. :rolleyes:

Its all about if people can differentiate between news and comment "Comment is free facts are sacred".The majority of the time news organisation will give you the basic facts on an event.How you choose to interpret is up to your own knowledge and learning.Maybe people are too lazy to learn their own context to put it in and just want somebody else to do it for them.

If the news was clear out there there would be no such thing as a liberal and convective media.

News is News, News is not Liberal or Conservative.

People are so twisted by the crap thats called news out there they can not make informed choses.

At this point the facts are not clear you tern on FOX you hear one thing CNN another BBC another it is frustrating to watch.

Its all about if people can differentiate between news and comment "Comment is free facts are sacred".The majority of the time news organisation will give you the basic facts on an event.How you choose to interpret is up to your own knowledge and learning.Maybe people are too lazy to learn their own context to put it in and just want somebody else to do it for them.

I'll stop! Today. No More," ride along -sing along- go along -MEDIA". They have let their role as watch dogs of liberty - With a free press we remain free- With our press we remain Snookered and gleefuly ignorant plus unwitingly blind to an ever increasing, corrupt Government. Thanks Katie Curric- and Fox news and dave ramsey.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom