• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

After firing conservatives for politics ESPN launches liberal political site

Walt Disney operates the network and as people should be aware they just released a Star Wars movie that was perhaps the most obvious feminist bull**** movie of the decade.

As everyone knows, I'm a huge horse racing aficionado. I'm sitting here straining my blonde brain trying to figure out how horse races would be viewed differently by African-Americans.
Ah... here's my example.. some thoroughbred owners demand their horses race from left to right instead of traditionally racing from right to left and, to make up for this 'handicap of culture', two finish lines are established and the nontraditional left to right running horses are given a head start...two starts of the race.

It's not about finishing first it's about finishing the race the way they want to finish the race and still finishing first.

Last edited:
That ESPN is usually offered in a package format to cable subscribers tells me that they don't have sufficient audience to stand on their own and actually make a profit. Whether the PC narrative is is helpful to them or not remains to be seen, but it's likely to be more polarizing to their prospective audience, and that's really not a good thing for their bottom line. Sports fans generally tune into a sports network for, believe it or not, sports.

Walt Disney operates the network and as people should be aware they just released a Star Wars movie that was perhaps the most obvious feminist bull**** movie of the decade.

I'm not aware of any recent obvious feminist Star Wars movie. I recall a recent one with a strong heroine, maybe we saw a different version?

I'm not aware of any recent obvious feminist Star Wars movie. I recall a recent one with a strong heroine, maybe we saw a different version?
Apparently Star Wars VII is a "feminist propaganda film", because Rey's character is a 'Mary Sue'.

But for some odd reason the actual definition of 'Mary Sue' has changed drastically.

Trying to get a women to see that a movie is feminist propaganda is impossible.

Apparently Star Wars VII is a "feminist propaganda film", because Rey's character is a 'Mary Sue'.

But for some odd reason the actual definition of 'Mary Sue' has changed drastically.

How does she not fit the definition of a Mary Sue?

Trying to get a women to see that a movie is feminist propaganda is impossible.

Yes because a women who can do practically anything is impossible to believe and must be propaganda in a movie about wars on far aways galaxies. There are aliens of all kind speaking English but reality check, a girl is able to figure out machines, this is now too far fetched to be anything but propaganda. After watching years of "action" movies where the male can do anything or get out of any situation it must hurt to see a woman doing it.

Yes because a women who can do practically anything is impossible to believe and must be propaganda in a movie about wars on far aways galaxies. There are aliens of all kind speaking English but reality check, a girl is able to figure out machines, this is now too far fetched to be anything but propaganda. After watching years of "action" movies where the male can do anything or get out of any situation it must hurt to see a woman doing it.

I'm really not interested in talking to a feminist about a feminist movie. It's like talking to CC on transgenderism but a hundred times worse.

Ironic that on the 62nd anniversary of black/white separation, they are making a separate website to voice black people's opinion.

Well, there has already been countless other female characters in the SW universe that have shown their capability before, like Ahsoka Tano and Asajj Ventress for example.

Nope, she wasn't at all. Rey didn't do anything in the movie that was overtly "overpowered or flawless".

She was pretty much playing luke Skywalker.

The biggest difference was that the new Vader was a wuss.

She was pretty much playing luke Skywalker.

The biggest difference was that the new Vader was a wuss.
Well I personally enjoyed Kylo Ren's character. IMO, his character was very unique and refreshing to see, and I was intrigued at how his whole character was basically channeling what we were all thinking: "Is Kylo going to live up to Darth Vader's legacy?"

It was very interesting to see that theme sort of play throughout the movie, with Kylo trying to live up to the legacy of one of the most powerful Sith Lords ever.

You know what, lets have some fun. What is really happening is that women are shown as strong masculine characters while men are beaten and humiliated, or made nothing but cry baby buffoons. You can tell me all day that role reversal is fine, but what is happening with this feminist bull**** in movies and TV is sexist bull****.

Oh and btw, there is a rather large difference between a tall skinny woman beating up a 250 pound muscular man and a 250 pound muscular man beating up another 250 pound muscular man.

You know what, lets have some fun. What is really happening is that women are shown as strong masculine characters while men are beaten and humiliated, or made nothing but buffoons. You can tell me all day that role reversal is fine, but what is happening with this feminist bull**** in movies and TV is sexist bull****.

Where is this happening?

Is it in Daredevil?
Is it in Game of Thrones?
Is it in The Walking Dead?
Is it in Fear the Walking Dead?
Is it in Captain America: Civil War?
Is it in Batman v Superman?
Is it in Arrow?
Is it in S.H.E.I.L.D?
Is it in House of Cards?

Not a single one of these has anything close to what you just described, and those are all very popular TV shows/movies.

Where is this change happening exactly?

Oh and btw, there is a rather large difference between a tall skinny woman beating up a 250 pound muscular man and a 250 pound muscular man beating up another 250 pound muscular man.

Oh and BTW, they are Force-users. That changes the game quite a bit.

By that standard, Yoda should be weak a ****, right?

Oh and BTW, they are Force-users. That changes the game quite a bit.

By that standard, Yoda should be weak a ****, right?

He pretty much was. :shrug: Did you see him run like a bitch when he finally got in a fight?

Where is this happening?

Is it in Daredevil?
Is it in Game of Thrones?
Is it in The Walking Dead?
Is it in Fear the Walking Dead?
Is it in Captain America: Civil War?
Is it in Batman v Superman?
Is it in Arrow?
Is it in S.H.E.I.L.D?
Is it in House of Cards?

Not a single one of these has anything close to what you just described, and those are all very popular TV shows/movies.

Where is this change happening exactly?

You really don't see feminist crap in Arrow? There was the blond chick and that small girl that replaced her boyfriend. Both of them are bull**** characters.

Btw, I haven't seen the other stuff on your list, so I can't comment on them.

You know what, lets have some fun. What is really happening is that women are shown as strong masculine characters while men are beaten and humiliated, or made nothing but cry baby buffoons. You can tell me all day that role reversal is fine, but what is happening with this feminist bull**** in movies and TV is sexist bull****.

I'm not just talking pound for pound, have you seen the movies 2012 or San Andreas? Almost ridiculous how those guys can just escape anything time and time and time again. And Rey was hardly portrayed as being masculine in my opinion. Should she be fighting in a dress and heels like that girl in Jurassic World?

He pretty much was. :shrug: Did you see him run like a bitch when he finally got in a fight?
He held his own with Darth Sidious, the most powerful Sith Lord in existence. He was also the Grand Master of the Jedi Order and the head of the Jedi Council. He led countless campaigns on the battlefield during the Clone Wars.

Yoda was not even close to being weak.

Well I personally enjoyed Kylo Ren's character. IMO, his character was very unique and refreshing to see, and I was intrigued at how his whole character was basically channeling what we were all thinking: "Is Kylo going to live up to Darth Vader's legacy?"

It was very interesting to see that theme sort of play throughout the movie, with Kylo trying to live up to the legacy of one of the most powerful Sith Lords ever.

Eh, tbh I didn't really like the new Star Wars. Too much ripped off from the old movies, too many plot holes, etc. CGI doesn't make a good movie. :neutral:

Back
Top Bottom