• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

After Civil Rights: “We have lost the South for a generation”. Today from young women: "You've lost us forever".

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I want to personally thank evangelical republicans for giving the Liberals/the Democratic Party a mountain of gold that will last 30 to 40 to 50 years.

And don't you dare blame anyone else. You did it to yourselves

I will admit, this will make the midterms much closer.

Major corporations have instituted policies that help employees obtain abortions as I started a thread about.

I want to personally thank evangelical republicans for giving the Liberals/the Democratic Party a mountain of gold that will last 30 to 40 to 50 years.

And don't you dare blame anyone else. You did it to yourselves

Don't you think the Evangelicals will be lining up in droves to adopt these precious little babies?

Don't you think the Evangelicals will be lining up in droves to adopt these precious little babies?

Actually, there is a pressing need for more babies to adopt in the US. There are MANY childless couples that would give anything to be able to adopt them.

Actually, there is a pressing need for more babies to adopt in the US. There are MANY childless couples that would give anything to be able to adopt them.

And luckily they will have a lot more to adopt.

There are about 400,000 children currently in foster care that they can start applying for now.

A bunch of the extremists only have about 20 years to live.
I would LOVE to see the look on your face when this country devolves after we are gone.

the progressive agenda will feed upon itself when it no longer has us as a target, and you will have no one else to blame.

I would LOVE to see the look on your face when this country devolves after we are gone.
If our country had a nickel for every time one generation thought they were the saving grace.

Hell, I bet the slave owners said the same thing.

Racism has certainly lasted.
unfortunately it has, but not to the point of necessity for the hysteria and everyday accusations that have been stirred up around it.

unfortunately it has, but not to the point of necessity for the hysteria and everyday accusations that have been stirred up around it.
Are you the target of the racism that the slave holders passed on?

the progressive agenda will feed upon itself when it no longer has us as a target, and you will have no one else to blame.

Whatever will we do without people who say black men shot dead through the back should have just complied?

Whatever will we do without people who want to permanently traumatize brown and black children to scare people away from legally seeking asylum?

Whatever will we do without people who want to permanently traumatize non-straight people and strip them of rights?

Whatever will we do without people who want to shove their religion down everyone's throats, even if it kills a bunch of woman.

What, oh what, will we do when people like that are no longer spreading their evil around the land?

giphy.gif

This. This is exactly what we'll do. And then we'll fix all the shit you broke just so you could pat yourselves on the back for "owning the libs".

Hell, a bunch of evangelicals drove young people away from the church (when they saw through their hate) so it makes complete sense that that same group would drive young women away from the Republican party.

Back
Top Bottom