• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

After a year of Biden!

Integrityrespec

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Fuel prices over $1 per gallon higher than a year ago. Heating oil prices are worse.
Inflation over the past 12 months 7.5%. Prices on some items worse, used cars 47%,
The meat, poultry, fish, and eggs, consumers paid 13% more for ground beef and 22% for beef roasts. Ribeye steak 32%. While bacon for the year, up more than 18%. Eggs increased 11% for the last 12 months.
Milk, in December 2020 $3.50, currently $4.99 a gallon on average.
Food away from home, the cost for eating out at restaurants, was the largest since January 1982.
Excluding food and energy, consumer prices were up 5.5% for the year, the largest increase in 30 years.

Afghanistan was a disaster and we still have both american citizens as well as allies stranded there. We lost lives because of a botched withdrawal plan.
Ukraine is being invaded by Russia today. It happened in 2014 under Obama/Biden and is being repeated under Biden/Harris. The response has been weak and the foresight to see what was coming over the past year was almost non existent. WE are looking at war in Europe on a scale not seen since WWII.

Biden announced weeks ago that the US would not send troops to fight in Ukraine. That's the equivalent of an invitation to Putin to take Ukraine by force. His sanctions are few and weak, even thought he claims that the sanctions are tough. Go after the Russians oligarchs, freeze their finances, these are the people pulling the power strings. Biden will not touch them.

Europe is waiting for leadership from the world power and they don't see it.

Our own southern border sees record high numbers of illegal crossings of unaccompanied minors, family groups, adult single males. We daily see drugs, particularly fentanyl, and sex offenders being apprehended coming across our border. Biden has done nothing but make it easier to violate our border. He stopped the wall, he stopped the remain in Mexico program, he has tied the hands of border patrol. What would make anyone think he could handle Putin.

Oh, yeah he told us he could. He told us in the campaign Putin doesn't want me to be President because I've been toe to toe with him.
Vladimir Putin doesn’t want me to be President. He doesn’t want me to be our nominee. If you’re wondering why — it’s because I’m the only person in this field who’s ever gone toe-to-toe with him.
— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) February 21, 2020

Putin fears Joe Biden. LOL!

Fuel prices over $1 per gallon higher than a year ago. Heating oil prices are worse.
Inflation over the past 12 months 7.5%. Prices on some items worse, used cars 47%,
The meat, poultry, fish, and eggs, consumers paid 13% more for ground beef and 22% for beef roasts. Ribeye steak 32%. While bacon for the year, up more than 18%. Eggs increased 11% for the last 12 months.
Food away from home, the cost for eating out at restaurants, was the largest since January 1982.
Excluding food and energy, consumer prices were up 5.5% for the year, the largest increase in 30 years.

Afghanistan was a disaster and we still have both american citizens as well as allies stranded there. We lost lives because of a botched withdrawal plan.
Ukraine is being invaded by Russia today. It happened in 2014 under Obama/Biden and is being repeated under Biden/Harris. The response has been weak and the foresight to see what was coming over the past year was almost non existent. WE are looking at war in Europe on a scale not seen since WWII.

Biden announced weeks ago that the US would not send troops to fight in Ukraine. That's the equivalent of an invitation to Putin to take Ukraine by force. His sanctions are few and weak, even thought he claims that the sanctions are tough. Go after the Russians oligarchs, freeze their finances, these are the people pulling the power strings. Biden will not touch them.

Our own southern border sees record high numbers of illegal crossings of unaccompanied minors, family groups, adult single males. We daily see drugs, particularly fentanyl, and sex offenders being apprehended coming across our border. Biden has done nothing but make it easier to violate our border. He stopped the wall, he stopped the remain in Mexico program, he has tied the hands of border patrol. What would make anyone think he could handle Putin.

Oh, yeah he told us he could. He told us in the campaign Putin doesn't want me to be President because I've been toe to toe with him.

Biden is still fighting the effects of trump------------give it time

- Do you want US troops on the ground in Ukraine?

- Inflation was going to happen no matter who was President.

- Why does Europe need a "world power" for leadership. Can't they provide their own leadership?

The old saying "Be careful what you wish for because you may get it" seems to apply to former Senator and former Vice President Joseph R. Biden, Jr.

He wished to be President and against all odds gained the candidacy and (reputedly) won the election.

It is obvious that he is not mentally (or physically) up to the job.

Like most Americans, I hope that he is able to get through the next two years, attend his successor's inauguration, and retire to a much needed retirement in his beloved Delaware. He will be remembered for being a mildly racist and mediocre Senator and a totally reformed President devoted to the advancement of a certain ethnicity.

Those 80,000,000 voters may come to bitterly regret that they voted for him.

KARMA is a real [B-word].

Yeah, give Biden time and he'll destroy everything. Then we'll all be equal.

To be fair, Biden is BY FAR the best president we have had since Trump.

Biden is doing an amazing job. Inflation isn't his fault, if it were his opponents would offer a solution.

Life is much better, the economy is humming, people are going out, our democratic institutions still stand (though barely), shoring up our international standing.

The old saying "Be careful what you wish for because you may get it" seems to apply to former Senator and former Vice President Joseph R. Biden, Jr.

He wished to be President and against all odds gained the candidacy and (reputedly) won the election.

It is obvious that he is not mentally (or physically) up to the job.

Like most Americans, I hope that he is able to get through the next two years, attend his successor's inauguration, and retire to a much needed retirement in his beloved Delaware.

Those 80,000,000 voters may come to bitterly regret what they had wished for.

KARMA is a real [B-word].

Won't mind that infrastructure money though.

Biden is doing an amazing job. Inflation isn't his fault, if it were his opponents would offer a solution.

Life is much better, the economy is humming, people are going out, our democratic institutions still stand (though barely), shoring up our international standing.
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

No, inflation IS his fault, and opponents have offered suggestions, which he ignored. Now he's starting a stink with Russia.

No, inflation IS his fault, and opponents have offered suggestions, which he ignored. Now he's starting a stink with Russia.

Like what?

You part of the Hands off Russia crowd too?

Fuel prices
ZcUhJks.gif

I stopped reading right there, i learned over 20 years ago in 10 grade that trying to lay real blame on the president of the united states for gas prices (oil) something that is a global commodity and traded on the stock market as futures is severely stupid, uneducated and economically ignorant. Nowadays only moonbat propagandists and propaganda outlets try to push that narrative along with people who suckle at their false narrative teets

with that reality alone we dont even have to talk about a global pandemic that was predicted by world economists as far back has feb 2019 to cause oil prices to rise and worldwide inflation

another huge unhinged triggered false native meltdown post void of reality bites the dust LMAO
let see how many sheeple parrot it
😂🍿

The prices are all because of Biden policies. The border mess, Oil, natural gas being the most obvious. Ukraine being a continuation of Obama failures. Wait? LOL! How blind.

To be fair, Biden is BY FAR the best president we have had since Trump.
Now that's certainly true. Of course for those who don't understand, he's the only president since Trump.
Biden is going to be the worst president in history. He's is a failure.

The fact is the free world looks to America. History is full of example, WWI, WWII, The Marshall Plan, the U.N., NATO,. We are the world power, the world leader, the backbone of democracy. What we defend abroad is an extension of defend our shores. Spreading democracy and defending democracy and nations freedom. Do you folks on the left think Putin only wants Ukraine? Do yo think China is our friend and want's to be restricted from it's ambitions by the existence of the US?
Do you like the freedom and opportunity of living in America? Well you better be up to the task of defending it at home and abroad or it will not last.

ZcUhJks.gif

I stopped reading right there, i learned over 20 years ago in 10 grade that trying to lay real blame on the president of the united states for gas prices (oil) something that is a global commodity and traded on the stock market as futures is severely stupid, uneducated and economically ignorant. Nowadays only moonbat propagandists and propaganda outlets try to push that narrative along with people who suckle at their false narrative teets

with that reality alone we dont even have to talk about a global pandemic that was predicted by world economists as far back has feb 2019 to cause oil prices to rise and worldwide inflation

another huge unhinged triggered false native meltdown post void of reality bites the dust LMAO
let see how many sheeple parrot it
😂🍿
That would be generally true except when a President takes aggressive and immediate steps such as Biden took. Closing the XL pipeline, stopping drilling and fracking on government property leases, set the oil industry back on it's heels. It's a direct hindrance to the oil, fuel, inductry and therefore to our energy independence.
Whatever you learned in 10th grade was poorly taught.

Like what?

You part of the Hands off Russia crowd too?

No, I'm part of the mind your own damn business crowd. Obama sticking his nose into this got us where we are.

That would be generally true except when a President takes aggressive and immediate steps such as Biden took. Closing the XL pipeline,

thank you for further proving me right and yourself wrong and exposing how stupid your post is and how many false beliefs you have
there was no XL pipeline "closed" LMAO
a BRANCH of pipeline that already exists that people were fighting to BUILD but having trouble due to domain, safety and environmental issues etc etc was stopped from being pushed and it was a pipeline that would carry CANADIAN and a type of dirty oil to texas for us to process and then be sold in asian markets

that original pipeline STILL exists and they still supplement the pipeline by truck and rail, you're welcome
Whatever you learned in 10th grade was poorly taught.
you have presented ZERO facts that even hint at that and support your failed, factually wrong and retarded claims
wow . . i love when they double down on stupidity and further prove us right

thanks again for making your post look like the moroinic nonsense it ways, so awesome
quick triple down on the failed stupidity in you OP
😂🍿

Of course righties want to re-invade Afghanistan and put troops into Ukraine.

thank you for further proving me right and yourself wrong and exposing how stupid your post is and how many false beliefs you have
there was no XL pipeline "closed" LMAO
a BRANCH of pipeline that already exists that people were fighting to BUILD but having trouble due to domain, safety and environmental issues etc etc was stopped from being pushed and it was a pipeline that would carry CANADIAN and a type of dirty oil to texas for us to process and then be sold in asian markets

that original pipeline STILL exists and they still supplement the pipeline by truck and rail, you're welcome

you have presented ZERO facts that even hint at that and support your failed, factually wrong and retarded claims
wow . . i love when they double down on stupidity and further prove us right

thanks again for making your post look like the moroinic nonsense it ways, so awesome
quick triple down on the failed stupidity in you OP
😂🍿
you really are uneducated. Easy to see why you are a democrat.

you really are uneducated. Easy to see why you are a democrat.
1.) not a democrat
2.) What do you think you posted that changes anything i actually said . . . .
lets look at the part of the article i can see

"Canada’s TC Energy Corp. and the Albertan provincial government’s decision to scuttle the Keystone XL oil pipeline Wednesday brings an end to a decade long fight over the pipeline intended to carry Canadian crude to the U.S. Here is a brief history of the long-contested project, which has now faced judgment from three U.S. presidential administrations, and a look at what likely comes next."

OOOOOOOPS one of your retard posts gets the shit kicked out of it again!!!! LMAO
so awesome, quick make another failed trigger post that FURTHER proves me right!
😂🍿

here let me further educate you
Canada badly needs to find a way to get its crude to customers in Asia and avoid the oversupplied North American market to fetch a better price for its oil. Surging output of light sweet oils from North Dakota and Texas is crowding out demand for heavier, sourer crudes from Alberta - pushing the price of blends such as Western Canadian Select (WCS) to a $25 discount against West Texas Intermediate (WTI) and down as much as $45 against Brent.

Until recently, TransCanada’s Keystone XL pipeline appeared to be the most promising option. If it is eventually given the go-ahead, Keystone will take crude from Alberta south across the United States to the U.S. Gulf Coast, from where it is likely to be loaded onto tankers for export via the expanded Panama Canal or the Cape of Good Hope to refineries in China, Korea and Japan.

US President Joe Biden has canceled permits for the controversial Keystone XL pipeline on his first day in office.
The pipeline had been projected to carry oil nearly 1,200 miles (1,900km) from the Canadian province of Alberta down to Nebraska, to join an existing pipeline.
Environmentalists and Native American groups have fought the project for more than a decade.

Canada already sends 550,000 barrels of oil per day to the US via the existing Keystone pipeline. The oil fields in Alberta are landlocked and as they are further developed require means of access to international markets. Many of North America's oil refineries are based in the Gulf Coast, and industry groups on both sides of the border want to benefit
_116610231_0de94ccb-ff39-4ae7-afcc-11e6b7f2d1a8.jpg

You're welcome

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom