• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

After 15 years of delusional stupidity flights 11 and 175 were still absent [W: 307]

Re: After 15 years of delusional stupidity flights 11 and 175 were still absent from

You have presented zero facts, just conspiracy nonsense.

I swear, you conspriacy theorists are all the same. You all spew total nonsense and have a massive superiority complex.

I produced facts that you cannot challenge. You are a simple denialist who was destroyed yesterday and will lose today if you engage.

Re: After 15 years of delusional stupidity flights 11 and 175 were still absent from

You wasted your time writing that. The ball was right at the top/rear of T1 on the southwest side before it went out of sight behind the towers. The antenna is discernable, therefore a plane would've been too. Your false theory can't be reproduced, so you come up with claptrap.

Another grainy video. So grainy that it actually looks like a bird flapping its wings. lol

And what antenna? Do you mean that pole on the left hand side of the video? The one with a light that blinks on top of it?

No it wasn't erased. Not in the original. Those stupid videos were from years ago.

angle-orb_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Sorry but TheGoverness already showed that the video that you produced is not the video from the news station you claim its from. She produced their actual video and guess what? They had no view what so ever of the second plane hitting the other tower.

I produced facts that you cannot challenge. You are a simple denialist who was destroyed yesterday and will lose today if you engage.

What facts? All that I've seen are grainy video's that have clearly been edited.

You did not produce facts. Not a single one.

During this entire exchange between me and you, I've been the only one to present facts AND evidence. All you've done is deny, deny, deny, when the facts of reality contradict the conspiracy nonsense you've been spewing. On top of that, you also showed you have zero understanding of how perspective works.

And please, the only thing you destroyed yesterday was my hope for humanity.

Another grainy video. So grainy that it actually looks like a bird flapping its wings. lol

And what antenna? Do you mean that pole on the left hand side of the video? The one with a light that blinks on top of it?

Grainy, low quality videos is basically all he's got. He still chooses to outright ignore all of this video evidence:

Exactly. That's what they filmed. That's only thing that was there. Not a plane.

Grainy, low quality videos is basically all he's got. He still chooses to outright ignore all of this video evidence:

Post those all day long. They have no markings or windows. They are nothing.

You did not produce facts. Not a single one.

During this entire exchange between me and you, I've been the only one to present facts AND evidence. All you've done is deny, deny, deny, when the facts of reality contradict the conspiracy nonsense you've been spewing. On top of that, you also showed you have zero understanding of how perspective works.

And please, the only thing you destroyed yesterday was my hope for humanity.

you did not produce facts. Not a single one.

During this entire exchange between me and you, I've been the only one to present facts AND evidence. All you've done is deny, deny, deny, when the facts of reality contradict the plain nonsense you've been spewing. On top of that, you also showed you have zero understanding of how perspective works.

And please, the only thing you destroyed yesterday was my hope for humanity.:lamo You are talking to yourself.

What facts? All that I've seen are grainy video's that have clearly been edited.

How was it edited? The ball makes a complete path to behind the towers.

you did not produce facts. Not a single one.

During this entire exchange between me and you, I've been the only one to present facts AND evidence. All you've done is deny, deny, deny, when the facts of reality contradict the plain nonsense you've been spewing. On top of that, you also showed you have zero understanding of how perspective works.

And please, the only thing you destroyed yesterday was my hope for humanity.:lamo You are talking to yourself.

Amen, sister. But unfortunately, he's not gonna listen to a word of that.

Don't be afraid. It's gonna be okay. Do you think a chopper would look larger than the ball?

Post those all day long. They have no markings or windows. They are nothing.

Those videos are nothing to you, because they show that your little "floating ball" conspiracy is absolute nonsense.

Those videos are nothing to you, because they show that your little "floating ball" conspiracy is absolute nonsense.

You are terrified to answer simple questions. I understand. You know you'll get clobbered with real facts. Those videos are garbage and show nothing but crap CGI.

Since our resident "flight instructor" isnt here, Ill say it.
Someone is suffering from cognitive dissonance.
Now everybody drink!

You got it backwards. You have to prove those images are real and cannot because they're fake. You also have to prove a discernable ball from the best footage was a plane. You have a belief and no evidence to back it up. You will always fail against an honest person who is doing the right thing. Robert Clark's image is 100% fake. It's all misaligned. This one fake photo raises reasonable doubt. You are done without even facing Chopper 4. Lucky for you.

You are terrified to answer simple questions. I understand. You know you'll get clobbered with real facts. Those videos are garbage and show nothing but crap CGI.

This is a sidenote, but whatever.

About a few years ago, I used to be a conspiracy theorist, too. I got suckered in to all of this CT nonsense just like you are right now, because I was pretty gullible back then.

I used to listen to people like Alex Jones, and I believed all of the BS and lies they spewed. Fortunately for me, I eventually saw the light and realized how much BS all of this conspiracy nonsense was.

I hope that one day, you'll see the light of day, and stop believing in this nonsense too.

Since our resident "flight instructor" isnt here, Ill say it.
Someone is suffering from cognitive dissonance.
Now everybody drink!

I'd have to down the whole bottle.

Since you can't prove there was a real plane near tower 2 those things would not even come up in a real debate. You can't even get to first base. You can't even answer simple questions about chopper 4.

Why didn't April Amonica see the plane flying directly at her from over NY Bay? That is something that would haunt your plane delusions in a real debate. That's reasonable doubt, which is something that you nor anyone could ever overcome. She saw no plane and no plane was filmed by chopper 4. Those are the sad facts for the few people who still spend time fighting this simple reality.

"WOW! That, that, that apparently does look like it is in the other building at this point."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNLVxWUbPDU

No genius. Those flights took off. Airports registered the flights and air traffic control tracked them. Families had relatives on the flights. What happened to those flights and people. Answer the question coward.

Quick - name a twin-engine commercial jet that is 25% wider than a B767,....

Oh wait the photo's were just taken at different angles and distances and some anonymous dumbass on the internet couldn't figure out why nothing lined up.

Quick - name a twin-engine commercial jet that is 25% wider than a B767,....

Oh wait the photo's were just taken at different angles and distances and some anonymous dumbass on the internet couldn't figure out why nothing lined up.

I swear, does he really think he's convincing anybody with this garbage?

The plane can't be fuzzy and look like a dot because everything else is discernable. Your post is complete nonsense. Why doesn't the ball look like a plane and why doesn't it scale correctly to the towers? Why didn't April Amonica see it? Why don't you post something intelligent about how the ball could be a plane?

A real plane would look similar in size to the barge left of the towers. The ball is too small to be a plane or even a chopper.

This comp was done a few years ago by a guy named Equinox. What he failed to point out was the barge, (left of tower 2) which is 150-200 feet long. The towers were 208 ft wide and a boeing 767-222 is around 168 ft. The plane would have to scale to around 80% of the towers. It is literally a dot compared to the towers and other objects near them. This is full proof of what so many people saw and described, whether they laughed at it, said it was a much smaller plane or mistook it for a chopper. The object was considerably smaller than a Police Helicopter.

Barge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No one very thing else is not discernible. Pretty much everything is fuzzy and difficult to make out. That's not even getting into the fact that the rest of those objects are basically stationary while the plane was flying at around 500mph.

The only reason you like these blurry out of focus videos is because the ones that are clearer prove you wrong. It's rather obvious to everyone.

I swear, does he really think he's convincing anybody with this garbage?

7's convinced. He's been plying this stuff unashamedly and with zero reservations for years. As 9/11 CT's go it is by far the most hilarious thing going but it does get old after a while and I'm done poking him with a stick for personal amusement.

No one very thing else is not discernible. Pretty much everything is fuzzy and difficult to make out. That's not even getting into the fact that the rest of those objects are basically stationary while the plane was flying at around 500 mph.

The only reason you like these blurry out of focus videos is because the ones that are clearer prove you wrong. It's rather obvious to everyone.

Robert Clark's image is 100% fake and that fact exposes the whole plane myth. Sad but true for you. The entire stupidity falls apart on just one thing and there are so many things.

7's convinced. He's been plying this stuff unashamedly and with zero reservations for years. As 9/11 CT's go it is by far the most hilarious thing going but it does get old after a while and I'm done poking him with a stick for personal amusement.

Yep. I personally find crazy religious CT'ers to be much more entertaining to engage with.

Back
Top Bottom