• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

After 15 years of delusional stupidity flights 11 and 175 were still absent [W: 307]

Re: After 15 years of delusional stupidity flights 11 and 175 were still absent from

No he doesn't.

Go ahead. Go for it dude! The fake image from the rear never passes east of the north the way the fake image from the west does. That's a fact. They are different. Meaning, they aren't the same. You have two things and can only have one. You need it both ways, but cannot in the real world.

The fake plane image must pass east of the north tower below the bbc watermark. It does not, therefore it's different from all the fake plane images coming from the west and the ball footage. All my work from years ago stands up tall.

The fake image passes east of the north tower, and below the height of the towers. The divebomb fake never passes below them. That fact proves they are different.

wb-ci-934_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

bbc-divebomb_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Re: After 15 years of delusional stupidity flights 11 and 175 were still absent from

Why doesn't the ball look like a plane? Everything else is made out clearly.

The ball does look like a plane. Exactly like a plane. I mean, its heavily pixilated because the camera is miles away, of too low a resolution (the pixels are bigger than the planes features) and focusing on nearer objects but in several frames wings, tail and engines are clearly visible, just like all the other images taken that day.

Everything else besides the plane is in clearer focus because it is;

A. Much closer to the camera
B. Not moving at 500mph

And this idea you had in the OP that the ball flew in a perfectly straight line to hit 2 WTC is clearly nonsense. Do the geometry dude - if it had not banked sharply in the last moments (where it disappears behind the building in your highly selective choice of imagery) it would have missed the building completely. Your straight line trajectory is a guaranteed miss.

We've been through all this with him many times before.

How sad. I have pity on his non-existent soul.

You are still at square one. Why didn't April see it and why wasn't it filmed?

April who?

Why can you produce no clear footage of a ball? Every camera in New York was pointed at the Twin Towers that morning so there should be hundreds, maybe thousands of frames of your mythical ball. Yet all you've got is some badly out of focus low-res imagery taken from miles away and on the wrong side of the towers in which I can still clearly make out wings and a tail?

Really?

The ball does look like a plane. Exactly like a plane.

It looks like a ball and nothing like a plane or chopper. The facts prove you wrong, as they always do. These gifs are from years ago and hold up beautifully. Zoom does nothing to help identify the object besides maybe calling it a toy drone.

[/URL]
plane-zoom_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

wb-chopper_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

April who?

Why can you produce no clear footage of a ball? Every camera in New York was pointed at the Twin Towers that morning so there should be hundreds, maybe thousands of frames of your mythical ball. Yet all you've got is some badly out of focus low-res imagery taken from miles away and on the wrong side of the towers in which I can still clearly make out wings and a tail?

Really?
We never get a link to this April. We cannot judge her knowledge of distance and perspective.

Ugh. You're hopeless. I can't save you.

Unfortunately, you are too far gone into the BS. I pity you.

me thinks he be a troll. I have asked for him to provide sources to back up his claims. Nothing but youtube provided. Funny how he answers questions with questions.

The fake plane image must pass east of the north tower below the bbc watermark. It does not, therefore it's different from all the fake plane images coming from the west and the ball footage. All my work from years ago stands up tall.

wb-ci-934_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

bbc-divebomb_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Bull****.

Why don't you play that entire video, instead of that little gif that you manipulated to fit your narrative?

(Skip to 00:40)

Fake planes? How were they faked?

me thinks he be a troll. I have asked for him to provide sources to back up his claims. Nothing but youtube provided. Funny how he answers questions with questions.

That's just how conspiracy theorists roll, my dude.

Bull****.

Why don't you play that entire video, instead of that little gif that you manipulated to fit your narrative?

(Skip to 00:40)

It's a plane.

It doesn't get erased. It moved behind the north tower. A plane could not do that and still impact the southeast corner of the south tower.

A plane could not fly into the tower? What happened to the passengers, crews and planes then? What of the air traffic controllers... what were they tracking and who were they talking to? I want to know because this is interesting. Thanks...

Projections via Illuminati technología.

In a computer game yes, in the real world no.

A plane could not fly into the tower? What happened to the passengers, crews and planes then? What of the air traffic controllers... what were they tracking and who were they talking to? I want to know because this is interesting. Thanks...

Questions about the passengers are always avoided.

It's a plane.

Yes, but he's acting like the two gifs he provided show the plane at different levels, when in reality all he did was manipulate the 2nd gif in order to fit his CT narrative.

And the video I provided proves that without a shadow of a doubt.

Questions about the passengers are always avoided.

I know... and I know why. But I can always try...

That's footage of your plain fantasies.

The only one that's fantasizing here is you, seeing as I just proved your BS conspiracy theory wrong.

Questions about a passengers inside a ball are never answered.:lamo

Wait. You are not going to answer the question about what happened to those flights, the planes, the passengers and crew of those flights, what the air traffic controllers were tracking, who they were talking to... you won't answer any of those questions?

Yes, but he's acting like the two gifs he provided show the plane at different levels, when in reality all he did was manipulate the 2nd gif in order to fit his CT narrative.

And the video I provided proves that without a shadow of a doubt.

You wish. Bring it on! You got a real ball and black blobs with no windows. How did they see with no windows?:lamo

wtcblackzoom.jpg

wtcperfect767.jpg

It's a plane

A black blob with no right wing.:lamo This is what your delusions rest upon. Complete nonsense.:cool:

no-right-wing_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Last edited:

It looks like a ball and nothing like a plane or chopper. The facts prove you wrong, as they always do. These gifs are from years ago and hold up beautifully. Zoom does nothing to help identify the object besides maybe calling it a toy drone.

[/URL]

Why is it you insist on using only the absolute lowest quality imagery available and reject everything else - all other imagery, all physical evidence, radar, witnesses, etc, etc, etc,...?

Do you understand the term image resolution? All of these are images of the same object at different resolutions. Do you notice the better the resolution, the more detail is available?

Resolution_illustration.jpg

PS

I still see wings and a tail on your "ball"in spite of the very low resolution of the image. Don't know why you can't see it.

Who threw the ball by the way?

Last edited:

You wish. Bring it on! You got a real ball and black blobs with no windows. How did they see with no windows?:lamo

wtcblackzoom.jpg

wtcperfect767.jpg

Jesus Christ. Are you kidding me?

The resolution in this picture is too goddamn low for me to clearly see the windows on the plane.

But the piece of fuselage found on top of WTC 5 does in fact have windows, so your argument is bunk.

Back
Top Bottom