• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

After 15 years of delusional stupidity flights 11 and 175 were still absent [W: 307]

Re: After 15 years of delusional stupidity flights 11 and 175 were still absent from

Thanks for stating the obvious.

WTF? No I don't. The plane didn't move postions between videos. The camera angles did, because like I said, these are different videos taken by different people of the SAME incident.

There is no ball. Get that into your head.

The ball was filmed four times by four different news stations. That's a fact.

Re: After 15 years of delusional stupidity flights 11 and 175 were still absent from

It's not a hobby. Your hobby is deluding yourself with nonsense.Why is the ball moving so slow if it was a plane?

*snicker* That's your hobby pal.

The hijacked plane was filmed four times by four different news stations. That's a fact.

Fixed it for 'ya. :thumbs:

Therefore the ball was west of the towers only seconds before 2 exploded. That wasn't a plane.

Therefore, it wasn't a "ball", as these videos I provided (as well as yours) prove, and what had actually hit the South tower was not a ball, but rather a plane.

Case closed.

Therefore, it wasn't a "ball", and what had actually hit the South tower was a plane.

Case closed.

Only a ball could move between the towers.

Only a ball could move between the towers.

The plane didn't move between the towers. The second plane (as well as the first) crashed directly into the tower.

Thanks for stating the obvious.

WTF? No I don't. The plane didn't move postions between videos. The camera angles did, because like I said, these are different videos taken by different people of the SAME incident.

There is no ball. Get that into your head.

Therefore the ball was west of the towers only seconds before 2 exploded. That wasn't a plane. Go ahead and demonstrate how the ball can be behind the towers by performing your own demonstration. It's impossible. The fake plane image was behind the towers and the ball west of them.

These pics are 11-14 seconds before a decent sized fireball. This proves two different flight paths beyond any doubt .

wtcdive.jpg

wtcorb3.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

The plane didn't move between the towers. The second plane (as well as the first) crashed directly into the tower.

So, the NBC news anchors wrong?

"There you see the plane...between the two buildings...and then you see the explosion...right there, unbelievable."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY1D6HHL94E

So, the NBC news anchors wrong?

"There you see the plane...between the two buildings...and then you see the explosion...right there, unbelievable."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY1D6HHL94E

Yes. It may have looked like it went between the two planes from her persective, but there's more than enough videos of this incident to show that the plane crashed directly into the South Tower.

You can't post a single image with markings or windows.:lamo Why not?

Move goalposts much?

You can't explain who threw the ball.

Move goalposts much?

The dumb arabs who couldn't fly a kite?:lamo

You are delusional. It wasn't plane for one simple reason. A plane could not pass east of T1 less than two seconds before it struck the southeast corner of T2. That's a fact you can never refute.

and you came up with that little factoid from where. source please.

I won't stoop to your level and say your delusional.

Many others described it as a ball before I did. I don't care what it was. It just wasn't a plane. It looks like a dot from CBS..

wtccbsnw.jpg

you really do not understand distance and perspective do you?

Therefore the ball was west of the towers only seconds before 2 exploded. That wasn't a plane. Go ahead and demonstrate how the ball can be behind the towers by performing your own demonstration. It's impossible. The fake plane image was behind the towers and the ball west of them.

These pics are 11-14 seconds before a decent sized fireball. This proves two different flight paths beyond any doubt .

wtcdive.jpg

wtcorb3.jpg

You must have no idea what distance and perspective is, huh?

Go ahead and tell that nonsense to the 100's of people that witnessed that plane crashing into that tower, as well as the videos that I provided in this thread.

Last edited:

Move goalposts much?

It was a ball. Isn't that enough? How it manged to fly, who launched it and how did it cause so much damage are mere irrelevant details. He doesn't know those details. They are not part of his fantasy.

It was a ball. Isn't that enough? How it manged to fly, who launched it and how did it cause so much damage are mere irrelevant details. He doesn't know those details. They are not part of his fantasy.

You are still at square one. Why didn't April see it and why wasn't it filmed?

you really do not understand distance and perspective do you?

Would it be possible to explain the difference between two dimensions and three dimensions to him? It would be a hard task.

Last edited:

Tell that nonsense to the 100's of witnesses of this incident, and the videos that I provided in this thread.

Did they see a black plane with no windows?:lamo

Small/far away

Would it be possible to explain the difference between two dimensions and three dimension to him? It would be a hard task.

Would it be possible to explain the difference between a ball and a plane? It's impossible for fools like you.:lamo

Did they see a black plane with no windows?:lamo

Ugh. You're hopeless. I can't save you.

Unfortunately, you are too far gone into the BS. I pity you.

Ugh. You're hopeless. I can't save you.

Unfortunately, you are too far gone into the BS. I pity you.

We've been through all this with him many times before.

Back
Top Bottom