• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

After 15 years of delusional stupidity flights 11 and 175 were still absent [W: 307]

Re: After 15 years of delusional stupidity flights 11 and 175 were still absent from

Those videos are your concern, not mine. Go ahead and contact all those people and ask them if they saw a black smudge.:lamo

Are you laughing at how bad your own post is?

Re: After 15 years of delusional stupidity flights 11 and 175 were still absent from

Go ahead and prove it's the same angle. You have nothing. No logic, no facts, just nothing.:lamo All you got is a floating ball.:mrgreen:

I said different angles. Because those are different videos captured from different people of the exact SAME incident.

And if anyone's got nothing, it's you, because all you've got is blurry footage of what you think is a floating ball, but in reality is a plane.

1. Science is not nonsense I suggest you learn about 3 dimensional movement
2. It looks kinda ballish because the quality of the video is so bad, but it is still obviously a plane to anyone with half decent vision.

You've explained nothing. The plane was not captured because it wasn't there.

I said different angles. Because those are different videos captured from different people of the exact SAME incident.

And if anyone's got nothing, it's you, because all you've got is blurry footage of what you think is a floating ball, but in reality is a plane.

An object remains in the same place no matter the camera's angle. You need the object to move and it never does. The ball was west of the towers. That's a fact.

There is no mystery. No plane was captured in the most reliable footage. Those are the facts.

How did the tiny drone cause all that damage? Or is it a fuzzy ball again now? Was it made of antimatter?

Are you laughing at how bad your own post is?

I'm laughing at you because no sane person would ever claim that was a plane.:lamo

I don't care what you believe.:lamo You cannot explain how chopper 4 filmed a plane when it filmed an object.

A plane is an object.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did the tiny drone cause all that damage? Or is it a fuzzy ball again now? Was it made of antimatter?

There were explosions. That's what the reporter saw in the chopper, an explosion.

You've explained nothing. The plane was not captured because it wasn't there.

Plane was captured because it WAS there. that is why there are so many videos of it, including your fuzzy video.

I'm laughing at you because no sane person would ever claim that was a plane.:lamo

All sane people know it was a plane. You have a fixation. Seek help.

All sane people know it was a plane. You have a fixation. Seek help.

You can believe in stupidity. It's your choice, but you cannot prove any plane was filmed near either tower. That's a fact.

Plane was captured because it WAS there. that is why there are so many videos of it, including your fuzzy video.

There was no plane filmed from chopper 4.

There were explosions. That's what the reporter saw in the chopper, an explosion.

Caused by a plane crashing into a building. There were real people on the planes, people like you forget that. It's disgusting. Stop feeding your truther ego. Get a healthy hobby.

A plane is an object.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ball was an indistinct object that is still unknown.

Caused by a plane crashing into a building. There were real people on the planes, people like you forget that. It's disgusting. Stop feeding your truther ego. Get a healthy hobby.

Only in your deluded fantasies.:lamo

The ball was an indistinct object that is still unknown.

Only to you.

There was.

There was if you could prove it, but you can't.

Only to you.

It didn't have wings or anything that could even make it a chopper.

Only in your deluded fantasies.:lamo

Irony meters all over the world explode. More discussion with a deluded twoofer is pointless. Enjoy your lifelong hobby.

Just to let you know guys, all of this footage taken of the plane crashing into the South Tower is total BS! Just more lies from the corporate MSM to decieve the masses!

If you sheeple knew the real truth, you'd know that in reality, a giant ball-shaped object commandeered by the Illuminati crashed into the South Tower.

Obviously, the only authentic view of the attack was taken from the furthest distance away by a low-quality, out-of-focus camera on a rooftop on the wrong side of the towers from the impact.

Everything else is crap.

Only to you.

Do you think you'd recognize a plane from a mile away?

Obviously, the only authentic view of the attack was taken from the furthest distance away by a low-quality, out-of-focus camera on a rooftop on the wrong side of the towers from the impact.

Everything else is crap.

You can't post a single image with markings or windows.:lamo Why not?

An object remains in the same place no matter the camera's angle.

Thanks for stating the obvious.

You need the object to move and it never does.

WTF? No I don't. The plane didn't move postions between videos. The camera angles did, because like I said, these are different videos taken by different people of the SAME incident.

The ball was west of the towers. That's a fact.

There is no ball. Get that into your head.

Irony meters all over the world explode. More discussion with a deluded twoofer is pointless. Enjoy your lifelong hobby.

It's not a hobby. Your hobby is deluding yourself with nonsense. Why is the ball moving so slow if it was a plane?

Back
Top Bottom