• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

After 15 years of delusional stupidity flights 11 and 175 were still absent [W: 307]

Re: After 15 years of delusional stupidity flights 11 and 175 were still absent from

I never argued any conspiracy. I posted the ball and explained in many different ways that it was a real object.

Who threw it?

Re: After 15 years of delusional stupidity flights 11 and 175 were still absent from

I never argued any conspiracy. I posted the ball and explained in many different ways that it was a real object.

So, IOW, you admit that you have argued a conspiracy.

Thanks for manning up to that.

Who threw it?

You always work from an assuming position. I will answer your question with a question. How did a plane make those turns behind the towers? In the narrowest position you cannot answer that because a plane could not have made those turns.

So, IOW, you admit that you have argued a conspiracy.

Thanks for manning up to that.

I am exactly pointing out that the most reliable footage from 911 filmed something that was neither a plane or chopper.

I am exactly pointing out that the most reliable footage from 911 filmed something that was neither a plane or chopper.

Thing is, that footage is fake. It was created in Paraguay, by a well know group of CIA funded operatives, under the name 'Operation Donkey Hat".

Those buildings are still there. Nothing happened to them on 9/11.

Thing is, that footage is fake. It was created in Paraguay, by a well know group of CIA funded operatives, under the name 'Operation Donkey Hat".

Those buildings are still there. Nothing happened to them on 9/11.

That is one excuse. It was real because several witnesses though it might be a chopper.

That is one excuse. It was real because several witnesses though it might be a chopper.

No, not a single witness has claimed that. They were all bought off by agents from Operation Donkey Hat with funds from some covert CIA operations working out of Sri Lanka.

Cters have this ability to ignore evidence they dont like, then take something out of context or completley irrelevant and pretend it has some great cosmic meaning, such as a fuzzy video of a plane and pretending it isnt a plane.

By the way, it's quite strange how this "ball-shaped" object that hit the South tower looks exactly like a plane.

No, not a single witness has claimed that. They were all bought off by agents from Operation Donkey Hat with funds from some covert CIA operations working out of Sri Lanka.

Not a single witness saw a real plane hit either tower. Unless you can show a real one that filmed or photographed. I know you can't show one...that was real. You have fake evidence and an expected belief.

Not a single witness saw a real plane hit either tower. Unless you can show a real one that filmed or photographed. I know you can't show one...that was real. You have fake evidence and an expected belief.

That's because, as I've already told you, the buildings were never hit by anything.

They're still there. There were no explosions, nothing fell down, people still go to work in them every day.

You've basically admitted that I'm right about that.

By the way, it's quite strange how this "ball-shaped" object that hit the South tower looks exactly like a plane.

No markings or windows=Nothing that could be real without tons of explanation. Why does all the footage look like garbage?

wtccloudblob-1.jpg

That's because, as I've already told you, the buildings were never hit by anything.

They're still there. There were no explosions, nothing fell down, people still go to work in them every day.

You've basically admitted that I'm right about that.

I don't care what you believe.:lamo You cannot explain how chopper 4 filmed a plane when it filmed an object.

So your post is "real" and anything that goes against your opinion is "fake"

Got it.:lamo

I don't care what you believe.:lamo You cannot explain how chopper 4 filmed a plane when it filmed an object.

Pretty simple really. It is explained because it was a plane. , but in reality it was a projection from the grassy knoll.:lamo

ps. I don't care what you believe. It is clear your belief is wrong.

I told you: there was nothing filmed. All clever CGI material from a Paraguayan group in Operation Donkey Hat.

Chopper 4 filmed nothing, because nothing happened. There was no object. The Twin Towers never fell.

So your post is "real" and anything that goes against your opinion is "fake"

Got it.:lamo

I never posted an opinion about the ball. I explained that it wasn't a plane and looks like a ball.

I never posted an opinion about the ball. I explained that it wasn't a plane and looks like a ball.

"looks like a ball" is not an opinion?

Seems to me it is.

Pretty simple really. It is explained because it was a plane. , but in reality it was a projection from the grassy knoll.:lamo

ps. I don't care what you believe. It is clear your belief is wrong.

You are delusional. It wasn't plane for one simple reason. A plane could not pass east of T1 less than two seconds before it struck the southeast corner of T2. That's a fact you can never refute.

Nothing has changed

Does your username, 7forever, mean G forever or "Gangster forever"?

Cause I gotta say, meaninglessly posting this CT crap online is not "gangster" now, ever nor forever.

Just sayin'

You always work from an assuming position. I will answer your question with a question. How did a plane make those turns behind the towers? In the narrowest position you cannot answer that because a plane could not have made those turns.

Don't change the subject, this is about your claim, your OP. You claimed there was a ball. Someone had to throw it. Who threw the ball?

"looks like a ball" is not an opinion?

Seems to me it is.

Many others described it as a ball before I did. I don't care what it was. It just wasn't a plane. It looks like a dot from CBS..

wtccbsnw.jpg

Don't change the subject, this is about your claim, your OP. You claimed there was a ball. Someone had to throw it. Who threw the ball?

When you admit a plane could not have been between the towers before 2 exploded, I will give some ideas about your question.

When you admit a plane could not have been between the towers before 2 exploded, I will give some ideas about your question.

Ok. It wasn't a plane. What was it and what kept it in the air?

:no:

Your claim, your burden of proof.

Who threw the ball?

How could the ball have been between the towers before 2 exploded?

Back
Top Bottom