• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Afroamericans does not like they be judged by the color of their skin

Thazgor

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Then why do they have to point out say their color of their skin is black?

If you don't want to be judged then don't say your color of your skin, simple?

What language is that?

I don't want to be judged on the basis of my gender but that doesn't mean I want to deny being male. It shouldn't be necessary to completely ignore or deny any personal characteristic just to avoid other people unduly judging you on the basis of it. That would also risk creating the impression that characteristic is something negative and to be embarrassed about, which would only compound the problem. There is also the obvious factor that skin colour is generally immediately apparent so it doesn't require the individual bringing it to attention for them to be treated unfairly because of it.

Do you want to speak to the "manager" ?

;)

Lol, your solution for ending racism in America is that if black people don't tell people they're black they can't be discriminated against? Jesus Christ that's stupid.

I don't want to be judged on the basis of my gender but that doesn't mean I want to deny being male. It shouldn't be necessary to completely ignore or deny any personal characteristic just to avoid other people unduly judging you on the basis of it. That would also risk creating the impression that characteristic is something negative and to be embarrassed about, which would only compound the problem. There is also the obvious factor that skin colour is generally immediately apparent so it doesn't require the individual bringing it to attention for them to be treated unfairly because of it.

Feminists don't want to be judged by their gender, but they always have to say they are woman right?

Lol, your solution for ending racism in America is that if black people don't tell people they're black they can't be discriminated against? Jesus Christ that's stupid.

From which afroamerican do you think i got inspiration start this?

What is stupid is to tell me what color of you skin is when you don't want to be judged by what color of your skin is

Feminists don't want to be judged by their gender, but they always have to say they are woman right?
I'll ignore the fact that not all feminists are female for simplicity :cool: . Feminists don't "always have to" say they're women but surely they should be able to say it if they want. Are you saying a woman can only be feminist if they first entirely deny and hide their gender?

That's the fundamental problem with you position. You're suggesting that a viable solution for people who are unjustly discriminated against based on some fundamental characteristic they have is for them to try to entirely eliminate that characteristic. Isn't it clear how that is both morally and logically flawed? Even if it was in any way possibly (which it isn't), why should anyone be expected to do that in response to others discriminating against them?

FFS, the Russians have to step up their game.

What is an Afro American? An Afro is a hairstyle.

From which afroamerican do you think i got inspiration start this?

What is stupid is to tell me what color of you skin is when you don't want to be judged by what color of your skin is

I think racists will know they're black regardless of if they tell them or not.

Lloyd Marcus (we lost him recently) referred to himself as an un- hyphenated American. Is that what you mean?

My grandkids like millions around the country have spent the last 6 months at home. They see BLM on the news. What will those views teach?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Thats right. If you dont test for blackness, they are not black.

Back
Top Bottom