• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Afrimerican Vs African-american Revisited

AFRIMERICAN

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I LOVE TO SEE THE WHITE SUPREMIST, NAZI-ISTIC MACHINE AT WORK, HIDING IN PLAIN SIGHT, BECAUSE THE MINDSETS OF IT ARE HUNDREDS OF YEARS OLD TO WHERE THEY RELY ON SUCH, WITHOUT DOUBT OR CONCERN OF THE FALSEHOOD BEING DENIED, OR EXPOSED AS LIES. THE LIES HAVE BECOME TRUTH.

I SAY THAT BECAUSE OF THIS POST TITLE, "AFRICAN-AMERICAN"..., THE ADMINISTRATORS OF THIS SITE/FORUM WERE OVERWHELMED WITH THE OVER 13,000 VIEWS, AND THE OVER 800 RESPONSES TO MY THREAD ABOUT "AFRIMERICAN", AND THUS THEY COMPLETELY CHANGED THE FIGURES,MAKING THE FIGURES MUCH, MUCH LESS(GOOD THING I PRINTED A COPY SHOWING THOSE NUMBERS BEFORE THEY DID), AND THEY REINITIATED AN OLD AND POINTLESS DEBATE THAT IS DEAD, BUT ONE THEY RELY ON TO DISRACT FROM THE REALITIES OF FALSEHOODS AS MENTIONED.

ONE MORE TIME...

AN AFRICAN-AMERICAN IS A PERSON BORN IN AFRICA, THAT IMMIGRATES TO THE UNITED STATES AND BECOMES AN AMERICAN CITIZEN THROUGH THE IMMIGRATION NATURALIZATION PROCESS, THAT IS FACT, THAT IS LAW.

FURTHERMORE, ALL THE TERMS GIVEN/FORCED ON AFRIMERICANS UNTIL THEY AND OTHERS ACCEPTED THEM, LIKE COLORED, OR NEGRO, OR AFRO-AMERICAN, AND EVEN BLACK, ARE ALL DEFINED BY LAW IN THE UNITED STATES AS A PERSON BORN IN, OR NATIVE (BORN) TO AFRICA, THUS THEY DO NOT ACCURATELY, OR LEGALLY DEFINE, OR DESCRIBE A NEGROID PERSON BORN IN AND NATIVE TO AMERICA. AFRIMERICAN DOES

THE AFRIMERICAN WORD AND DEFINITION IS THE ONLY TERM THAT DEFINES AND DESCRIBES NEGROID PEOPLE BORN IN AMERICA AS AMERICAN BORN.

WELL, THERE ARE THOSE THAT SAY, WE ARE ALL AMERICANS, OR WHY NOT BE CALLED AMERICAN, OR...., AND THE ANSWER TO THAT IS, THE UNWRIITEN DEFINITON OF "AMERICAN" HAS ALWAYS BEEN/MEANT WHITE. THIS WAS MOST FIRMLY ESTABLISHED WHEN BENJAMIN BANNEKER, AN AFRIMERICAN, DESIGNED AND SUPERVISED THE BUILDING OF THE WHITE HOUSE,(YES, THE ONE STILL STANDING TODAY), THE NUMBER ONE COMPLAINT WAS ABOUT HIM BEING AFRIMERICAN, AND HIM BEING SUPERVISORLY INVOLVED IN SUCH, THEY (WHITES) ARGUED IT WOULD DILUTE WHITE AUTHORITY, AND INCITE OTHER AFRIMERICANS TO WANT TO BE MORE INVOLVED IN GOVERNMENT ACTIONS AND CONCERNS, AND TO QUELL THE POLITICAL AND PUBLIC DISSENSION ON THE MATTER , CONGRESS MET IN CLOSED SESSION AND DECIDED TO NAME THE WHITE HOUSE THE WHITE HOUSE TO ELIMINATE ANY DOUBT WHO AND WHAT IT, AND THIS COUNTRY WAS FOR.

ADDITIONALLY, PER AFRIMERICAN CITIZENSHIP, THE NATURALIZATION ACT OF JULY 14, 1870, PROVISION B., "Extended the naturalization laws to aliens of African nativity and to persons of African descent. Last Modified 06/09/2003. , THAT LAW IS STILL IN EFFECT RIGHT NOW, AND IS VOTED ON EVERY YEAR BY CONGRESS TO KEEP IT SO, AND WHAT IT MEANS IS, ALL NEGROID PERSONS IN AMERICA OF AFRICAN DESCENT, ARE LEGALLY CLASSIFIED AS IMMIGRANTS, NOT FULL AMERICAN CITIZENS PER NATIVE BIRTH AS ARE WHITES, AND FOR ANYONE TO SAY WE SHOULD BE HAPPY WITH THAT, AND FOR AFRIMERICANS TO SULLENLY ACCEPT SUCH A STSTUS IS INSANE, BECAUSE THAT LAW AND THAT DESIGNATION MAKES US JUST A LITTLE MORE THAN SLAVES.

ON AN ACADEMIC, AND SOCIAL LEVEL, WE CAN CALL OR BE CALLED ANYTHING, BUT ON A LEGAL LEVEL, AFRIMERICANS HAVE NEVER HAD A LEGAL TERM THAT DEFINED THEM AS AMERICAN BORN UNTIL THE CREATION OF THE AFRIMERICAN WORD AND DEFINITION, AND WHITES ARE DEATHLY AFRAID OF IT, AND IT'S OVER ALL RAMIFICATIONS BECAUSE, ONE, IT EXPOSES THE OVER 130 YEAR OLD LAWS THAT HAVE BEEN USED TO LIMIT AFRIMERICANS IN ALL STRATA OF AMERICAN SOCIETY, WITH SUCH LAWS NO MORE THAN A CAREFULLY WORDED EXTENSION OF THE CENTURIES OLD "BLACK/SLAVE CODES", NOW FEDERALLY SANCTIONED AND PROTECTED, AND ENFORCED OR ENFORCABLE.

FOR ALL THE AFRIMERICANS READING THIS, TAKE HEED, I AM YOU, AND HAVE NO REASON TO LIE, AND HAVE NO AGENDA, EXCEPT TO ENLIGHTEN AFRIMERICANS TO THE TRUTH ABOUT MATTERS THAT EFFECT OUR VERY EXISTENCE.

I'VE WRITTEN ON THIS SUBJECT NUMEROUSLY, AND IN ALL I'VE WRITTEN, NOT ONE PERSON HAS SAID I WAS LYING, WHY? BECAUSE I'M NOT, ALL WRIITEN HEREIN, AND HERETOBEFORE IS TRUE.

AN AFRICAN-AMERICAN IS A PERSON BORN IN AFRICA....,
AN AFRIMERICAN IS A PERSON BORN IN AMERICA.

AFRIMERICANLY YOURS

Ritalin SR tablets have a duration of action of approximately 8 hours. Therefore, they may be used in place of Ritalin tablets when the 8 hour dosage of Ritalin SR corresponds to the titrated 8 hour dosage of Ritalin. Ritalin SR tablets must be swallowed whole and never be crushed or chewed.

If paradoxical aggravation of symptoms or other adverse effects occur, reduce dosage, or if necessary, discontinue the drug.

Ritalin should be periodically discontinued to assess the child's condition. Improvement may be sustained when the drug is either temporarily or permanently discontinued.

Drug treatment should not and need not be indefinite and usually may be discontinued after puberty.

http://www.mentalhealth.com/drug/p30-r03.html

An african-american is someone who immigrates from africa
An AMERICAN is someone born in america.
An Afrimerican is a dumbass and should go chat up lucidthots, you guys should be friends.

WE ALREADY ARE.

American is defined as white, are you American?

You can be what you want to be, but for me, Afrimerican is the only legal term that describes me ethnicly, and nationally...PERIOD.

If it's not you, or about you, why do you care, be who you are, I'll be me, and it's O.K., or do I need permission?

Where exactly is American defined as white? In the conspiracists dictionary? An American is some on born in America, or more broadly a citizen of America.

You can be what you want to be, but for me, Afrimerican is the only legal term that describes me ethnicly, and nationally...PERIOD.

You know what term describes you perfectly ethnically? Human. Ethnicity is bullshit, the sooner YOU try and eliminate it from societies memory the sooner it will be gone. The perfect term that describes you nationally? American. The perfect term to describe you legally? Citizen. Although in court you're more likely to hear "the defendent" seeing as how you have some kind of grudge against whitey.

If it's not you, or about you, why do you care, be who you are, I'll be me, and it's O.K., or do I need permission?

You don't need my permission to act so ridiculously, but you might want to try and stop making up strange terms for yourself. Why do you want to set yourself appart from the rest of society? Seems to me your hurting the cause not helping it. No ones "afraid" of the term "afrimerican", it's hard to be afraid of something when you can't stop laughing at it.

If you live in this country, you are an American, regardless of skin color.
If you call yourself an African-American, go back to Africa where you belong, if you can find it.

OdgenTugbyGlub said:
An african-american is someone who immigrates from africa
An AMERICAN is someone born in america.
An Afrimerican is a dumbass and should go chat up lucidthots, you guys should be friends.

LOL

I haven't laughed this much since the 9/11 Was an Inside Job thread was created.

I understand the pain and fear from being poor white trash, cowardly skulking the internet because you don't have the courage to present your racist speil to the face of the Mandingo you have been lessened to.

why in the bloody 'ell do we all of a sudden have to all become white trash because we dont fit in with your sceme? as per the wording of the constitution of the us, if you are born in america or born of an american parent, you are american. you are not polish american if your dad is polish and ur mom is american. you are american. there is no doubt about that. now, if you dont like what you have in this country, how about look at how the african is treated on his own continent. or how he treats himself. look at how other countries treat their citizens and then look at how american treats you. you should be grateful that you have all of the blessings that the constitution gives you. i dont think that there is anywhere in the world that a man, regardless of race and regardless of what you may personally think, can rise above everything on his own determination and will and accomplish anything that he or she may want or desire. no where. not in the uk. not in france. not in cuba or any country of africa. no where else in the world. and all you seem to do is lament over how bad you have it, how bad whitey treats you and how you are powerless to stop the vicimization of afrimericans. look around. how many millions of african americans are in poverty? now, how many more white people are in poverty? how many programs, government programs, are out ther to help average middle class white families? i dont know of any. how about scholorships for an average white middle class student going to college? i know of none. how many government scholarships or scholarships in general are set aside for the african american alone? my senior year in high school i must have seen dozens that I could not apply for. why? because I was not black. because the color of my skin was not dark enough. you talk about how unfair the system is to african americans..how unfair is it to average white joe? how much harder does he have to work to provide for his family and how much harder does he have to work to put his children through college? also, what about tv. if you think african americans have it bad..how come upn shows mostly african americans in shows? how come there is a BET? how come mostly on vh1 or mtv along with bet, mostly african americans are shown? i'm not complaining. i think that is a good thing that diversity is out there, so people could see. but do you see any WET ( white entertainment television)?i'll get off my soap box now. these are just some thoughts i have had.

AFRIMERICAN said:
WE ALREADY ARE.

Websters defines American as:

1 : an American Indian of No. America or So. America
2 : a native or inhabitant of No. America or So. America
3 : a citizen of the U.S.

Again your wrong and your still an American ....Have yourself a great American day....

new coup for you said:
people wont use terms that are phoentically difficult to say

like afrimerican

add a vowel

it's grammer, not politics

It's a matter of something to complain about. Specifically a 150 year old designation that has been overwritten by a couple amendments and at least one article that i know of.

Back
Top Bottom