• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Afghanistan War

Arch Enemy

Familiaist
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
I know this has sort of been bumped out of the media because of the Iraqi War... but I just want to know a few things from the people here.

1) What is your position of this war; for or against?

2) Was this a gamble that our current Presidency had to take or was it supported by foreigners?

3) Was this really the beginning of the war on terror or was this just the publics introduction to the war on terror?

4) Was it right for Americans to have supported this regime as it held off Russia?

5) What is the future like for Afghanistan?

Arch Enemy said:
1) What is your position of this war; for or against?

2) Was this a gamble that our current Presidency had to take or was it supported by foreigners?

3) Was this really the beginning of the war on terror or was this just the publics introduction to the war on terror?

4) Was it right for Americans to have supported this regime as it held off Russia?

5) What is the future like for Afghanistan?

1) Totally for the war, I think it was a truthful offensive at terrorism and any one that disputes that just wants to shove Americans around.

2) I think it wasn't much of a gamble for the Bush War Machine, considering it was ran by a well-known terrorist organization one which easily breeds more and more followers yearly.

3) I think that it was only the Publics first look into the War on Terror; America has been after known world-wide terrorists for a long time.. nows the time that our actions have gone public.

4) Yes, no telling what Russia would have done to this country.

5) I think Afghanistan has proven that it's democracy is here to stay, it'll have hardships for a while but eventually it will smooth out and really become free.

Arch Enemy said:
1) Totally for the war, I think it was a truthful offensive at terrorism and any one that disputes that just wants to shove Americans around.

2) I think it wasn't much of a gamble for the Bush War Machine, considering it was ran by a well-known terrorist organization one which easily breeds more and more followers yearly.

3) I think that it was only the Publics first look into the War on Terror; America has been after known world-wide terrorists for a long time.. nows the time that our actions have gone public.

4) Yes, no telling what Russia would have done to this country.

5) I think Afghanistan has proven that it's democracy is here to stay, it'll have hardships for a while but eventually it will smooth out and really become free.

I agree with all five wholeheartedly

Been out of pocket the last few days. Bah.. school! hehe

But, I agree with Arch's answers. Not much more to add.

Back
Top Bottom