• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Afghanistan Opens Relations with Israel

superskippy

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
On behalf of warmongering Americans thirsty for the blood of facists and despots, you're most welcome.

True, but the Arab Wall refers to the ban initiated by the Arab League which the Taliban quickly upheld, as well just about every other Muslim state. Thus it is called the Arab Wall.

Afghanistan has opened relations with Israel, but is more conserned with improving their own security than the security of Israel. The government of Afghanistan desires a larger degree of power at the expense of Israel. Israel will find the future interests of Afghanistan overwhelming.

thelegend said:
Afghanistan has opened relations with Israel, but is more conserned with improving their own security than the security of Israel. The government of Afghanistan desires a larger degree of power at the expense of Israel. Israel will find the future interests of Afghanistan overwhelming.
I read your post three times and I still have no idea of what you were trying to say beyond the obvious.

Regardless of who is helping who and for what reason....I'll take the good news. Any sign of the softening of hard feelings can't be a bad thing. For both nations involved. Couple this with the steady progress being made between Pakistan and India and you've got a virtual hugathon of hope going on in South Asia, relatively speaking that is.

Or maybe it's just a Friday thing....I think I'm feeling shades of Stuart Smalley.

thelegend said:
Afghanistan has opened relations with Israel, but is more conserned with improving their own security than the security of Israel.

Hey hey heyyyy, I thought the US was the only nation that's supposed to put other countries' interests above their own. Damn, now we're both imperialist nazis.

Perhaps my thoughts wouldn't have been in question if the obvious was easily noted. Clearly, the US is powerfull and Afghanistan is powerless, so why would the US find interest in (other than the obvious i.e. oil, exploitation of terrorists) the Arab states. I won't even attempt to explain this, for I don't know if my own reasoning is sufficient. A subject worthwhile of attention is how the diplomats of the US found sufficiency within the Afghan community,and rather, let Arabs enter our realm of policy, not the other way around. The multilateral talks with Pakistan will only strengthen the US, and if policy utilizes Afghanistan for US aims, than so be it. And no, I'm not speaking of imperialism, for I'd much rather not repeat history, and not see the Great Wall of America crumble.

Yeah, Tashah's right, man. You're not articulating yourself at all.

Back
Top Bottom