• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Afghan Refugees Face Federal Charges After Trying To Rape Child, Strangle Woman In Wisconsin: DOJ

The USG raped Afghanistan for 20 years.

Then there's 'looking the other way' because it's in the USG's 'national interest':

Then there's the US military's rape problem within its ranks:

Barbaric Green Party tankies shriek about how overthrowing a regime which literally machine gunned women for going to school is “raping Afghanistan”.

The current crop of illegals are not particularly interested in assimilation. They bring their culture, FLAGS, holidays, and way of life and expect us to embrace what they are running away from. They don't want to be American, they just want out of their current situation.
Get real. Go to North Beach in San Francisco and you’ll see the Italian flags painted on lamp posts all over the neighborhood. (I suggest the “Renzo Special” sandwich at Molinari’s deli, and get there in the AM for the sfogliatelle at Stella’s bakery.) There is a replica in a church of the structure in Italy where St, Francis died. Or go to Little Italy in NYC during one of the festivals. Get a bag of zeppole with powdered sugar. To die for. And Cajuns still entertain with their music, please us with their food, and speak their patios in Nawlins, and get this, there are neighborhoods in both Manhattan and SF called “Chinatown,” complete with unusual looking vegetables and even (yuk) mice wine and deer wine. And they speak Chinese shamelessly. How dare us embrace these foreign cultures! Why didn’t these cultures assimilate? Cajuns left Canada 250 years ago and they are still making jambalaya! Hell, Scotch-Irish left Britain even before that, yet they are still doing clogging dances in the Piedmont area of North Carolina.

But you may have a point about illegals. Here in California they’ve changed so many place names to Spanish. But admittedly, “Alameda de las Pulgas” does sound better than “Flea Street.”

Last edited:
The current crop of illegals are not particularly interested in assimilation. They bring their culture, FLAGS, holidays, and way of life and expect us to embrace what they are running away from. They don't want to be American, they just want out of their current situation.

Does this mean we can do away with Saint Patrick's Day?

That’s almost every first generation of immigrants.....ever, really. There’s fundamentally no difference between them and the first wave of Italian, German or Polish immigrants.

Wanna talk about a violent culture?

~1,400,000 violent crimes per year on avg in US
~15,000 homicides

See what happens when we're in lockdown. Available on the FBI site. Then check property crimes.

This is two out of 120k+. Something like..errr...a few hundredths of a percent? Know what the 'Merkan numbers work out to?

Yeah baby! Let's add to the problem with the unvetted!

Biden's Amerika.

Yeah baby! Let's add to the problem with the unvetted!

Biden's Amerika.

Are you somehow thinking these unvetted refugees are running around loose?

We need to respect their culture
That's a good one !🤣

The sad part is that the Liberals really try to pull that card so they can get Sane People to accept insanity ! ...

Attachments

• NormalPeople.jpg
    NormalPeople.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 3

Loose enough!

Laura Ingraham?

Loose enough!

I hope no one is holding their breath in anticipation of an intelligent response from Blinky.

Finally, US' leftist can understand why Germany say nothing about the Afghan Refugee :rolleyes:

So is Biden to be blamed for not bringing enough Afghans out of Afghanistan or is he to be blamed for bringing to many Afghans out of Afghanistan

Thats not how this forum and specifically this section works.

Snark is not unique content.

A "metal guy" who exclusively follows "Daily Wire"....holy crap I think we've reached the singularity.
What does my love of metal have to do with anything? Does that place me into some negative "demographic"? And Daily Wire is just ONE of the sites on my news feed. You may be surprised to know I read The Atlantic, Vox, and other "left" news sources.

They could have been vetting and granting people entry visas a year ago, when we cut the deal with the Taliban to leave. Because the previous guy failed to do his job, the current guy rushed it.

Wait a minute, I thought you guys were mad that Biden left our Afghan allies behind. Now you're mad because he brought them in?

Naw, they are just so tired of defending the ineptitude of the previous guy they can't wait to dish it out...... except that the previous guy's fingerprints are all over almost everything they complain about now. As per above, we made the decision to leave Afghanistan in February of 2020. That is when the exit planning should have begun. Any failure to plan the exit begins with Trump.

I dont defend Trump at all. Cant stand him and didnt vote for him. So you aren't talking about me.

What does my love of metal have to do with anything? Does that place me into some negative "demographic"? And Daily Wire is just ONE of the sites on my news feed. You may be surprised to know I read The Atlantic, Vox, and other "left" news sources.
I am not concerned if a source is left or right, I love Forbes and WSJ, both of which are far from being leftist rags.
Sorry, I just can't take DailyWire seriously, any more than I can take Jimmy Dore or Pod Save America seriously.

And I'm so old I remember when people were arguing that Dick Dale was a "father" of metal and not Sabbath.
Actually, classical heroes like Bach or Mozart get brought up sometimes.

My initial reaction, being nonplussed at the thought of a metal head reading DailyWire, was genuine.
I never expected it.

Oh look, another "person of color does something bad to a US citizen" thread. Dismissed! 👋
And "some people did something" on 9/11

You forgot to add that somehow those indicted represent all Afghan refugees and that the supposed party of the constitution doesn't believe in innocent until proven guilty.
Innocent until proven guilty doesnt apply to a case where we should simply ban foreigners from entering America

Gee, if we hadn’t let Italians into the country, we wouldnt have the Mafia. If we hadn’t let the Irish in, we wouldnt have the Gangs of New York. If we hadn’t brought blacks in, we wouldn’t have had the Civil War. If we hadn’t let Germans in, we might not have had Trump. Steel trap logic.
All of that is true. So let’s learn the lesson

Oh look, another "person of color does something bad to a US citizen" thread. Dismissed! 👋

Are Afghans caucasians or "persons of colour"?

Either way what they need is mental care. This is obviously a case of Post Khabul Withdrawal Stress Disorder.

They escaped their culture.....

But but but their culture did not escape from them. Sounds to me like a clear case of you can take the man out of the culture, but you cannot take the culture out of the man.

so to hell with their culture. That sure doesn't sound like assimilation to me and our culture takes preference

I believe the left has long considered assimilation an egregious abuse.

Of course. Is there a culture that uses violence and the threat of violence more than the USG does?

I need to ask him to make your points?
There are lots of cultures in the US, some of those cultures have differing levels of violence. That was the point made. If you looked at Afghani cultures, you'd likely find a lot less diversity among them but possibly differing levels of violence.

But yet again, I was not the one who brought up culture. So maybe ask the person that DID, why they did.

How else would you view this? Welcome to America, get on the bus and we will take you wherever you want. Here is a slip of paper and we hope that in the near or distant future you will come back so that we can vet you. Have a nice life taking our jobs and welfare. Don't forget down the road to vote for your Democratic benefactors.

How else would you view this? Welcome to America, get on the bus and we will take you wherever you want. Here is a slip of paper and we hope that in the near or distant future you will come back so that we can vet you. Have a nice life taking our jobs and welfare. Don't forget down the road to vote for your Democratic benefactors.

So now you're AGAINST getting the Afghans that helped us out of Afghanistan?

Okay.

Back
Top Bottom