• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Affordable Care Act

Glowpun

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Why are some people, the Republicans, so much against people having health insurance?

If the nexus is the cost, why don't we just divest those people who don't want others to have health insurance of their health insurance?

Why are some people, the Republicans, so much against people having health insurance?

If the nexus is the cost, why don't we just divest those people who don't want others to have health insurance of their health insurance?

Exactly how do you intend to do that?

Some of us believe that the Federal government has no business in health care!!

States perhaps,Feds no!!!

Some of us believe that the federal government has no business in business.

Why are some people, those who identify themselves as 'other' and start trolling threads, put out such total partisan baiting bs?

its not they are against people having health care it is about being forced to have health care it is about being forced to pay for someone elses health care

some say health care is a right and that can be argued but having a right isn't having it for free. i have the right to own a gun does that mean the government should provide me with that gun? would you be wiling for your tax money go towards the purchase of that gun?

I don't want to pay for some career welfare queen's bad health decisions.

Why is even Congress getting a waiver?

Where is my damned waiver?

I'm not agianst people having health insurance I against giving government the power to make me buy a product and then be in charge of said product.

The core goal of conservatism is economic insecurity. When people are economically insecure, they will take any work at any pay. This of course enriches the rich, who own capital. Modern conservatism is cheap labor conservatism -- nothing more

One significant way to keep people financially insecure is to continue our failed for-profit health care system, which syphons off billions of dollars from working people to insurance companies. And that's why conservative want to avoid having a modern single payer system, or any system that interferes with the ability of large insurance companies to exploit working Americans.

By the way, this is the same reason they are against unions and Social Security and TANF and public education. They want a large population of insecure low skilled workers they can exploit.

The core goal of conservatism is economic insecurity. When people are economically insecure, they will take any work at any pay. This of course enriches the rich, who own capital. Modern conservatism is cheap labor conservatism -- nothing more

One significant way to keep people financially insecure is to continue our failed for-profit health care system, which syphons off billions of dollars from working people to insurance companies. And that's why conservative want to avoid having a modern single payer system, or any system that interferes with the ability of large insurance companies to exploit working Americans.

By the way, this is the same reason they are against unions and Social Security and TANF and public education. They want a large population of insecure low skilled workers they can exploit.
this is the biggest piece of liberal twatel I've ever read

The feds don't

corporations do

Last edited:

I have an idea to increase homeownership.

Let's randomly select one house out of aver dozen or so, and burn it down. This way, more people will be able to own homes.

You're opposed to my idea? Why do you hate the idea of people being able to own their own homes?

Not a good reply,

People will hold you accountable for that.

You mean I have to come up with a good response for a post that bashes conservatives and offers no data to back up its claim? Sorry if you cans do better than name call your not worth the effort.

Exactly how do you intend to do that?

Let the people pass a law to divest those politicians and others of like kind of their health care benefits. And then strike a deal.

Why are some people, those who identify themselves as 'other' and start trolling threads, put out such total partisan baiting bs?

The question still needs to be answered: why are there some politicians and other like minds who have health care insurance not want others to have health care coverage?
Do these people not understand that having no insurance creates a higher health care cost in the long term?

The question still needs to be answered: why are there some politicians and other like minds who have health care insurance not want others to have health care coverage?

You frame the question based on an incorrect assumption.

Perhaps you should ask yourself why, if legislation is good for the citizens of the country, those that pass it will not be partaking in it.

You mean I have to come up with a good response for a post that bashes conservatives and offers no data to back up its claim? Sorry if you cans do better than name call your not worth the effort.

No, back up what you say.

The core goal of
conservatism is economic insecurity. When people are economically insecure, they will take any work at any pay. This of course enriches the rich, who own capital. Modern conservatism is cheap labor conservatism -- nothing more

Lol !!

Nothing spells economic " security" like a Govt going into massive debt to fund a ever increasing dependent class HOJ.

Wow, hey why don't you stick to posting rants about Liberal Activist holding Racist signs ?

No, back up what you say.
My justification I'd simple th statement offered no justification for its claims it just tied to play on emotions alone and that liberal drivel no matter how you slice it.

Because the Affordable Care Act is going to make health insurance more expensive for everyone, not affordable.

Back
Top Bottom