• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

AFC/NFC Championship

More interest before kick-off

• NFC Brees v Goff

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Which game are you keener to see?
The AFC Mahomes v Brady is more interesting to me 9 hours before the first KO.
What about you and why?

Honestly, I'd be surprised if it wasn't the Saints vs the Chiefs in the Superbowl. Drew Brees vs Mahomes would such a bat**** scoring frenzy that would be too much fun to watch.

What about you and why?

I remember THE GOOD OLD DAYS when football was a team sport.

I am such a Dino!

Clearly, the Saints and the Chiefs are the class of the league this year. That doesn't mean either will win today, but that matchup would be a great season finale.

What about you and why?

Want to see if Belichick can again win with inferior talent. The NFL is the professional sport where coaching counts the most IMO.

Im interested to see if the Rams can finally bounce back from the mauling the Bears gave them or if they are just too damaged emotionally.

Every team in the final 4 has the potential to win it all. But both games could potentially be blowouts as well.

Tale of two complete opposite quarters. Saints dominate the first, Rams the second. 13-10 in New Orleans.

I prefer the normal schedule. Sucks that the good game isn't on until after 6PM.

Wow. Big finish. Rams are in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so sick and tired of the games being decided by ****ed up officiating.

I can see a bad call here or there but when games are decided by referee negligence, it sucks ass. It's happening more and more. Gives the appearance of cheating.

I wish they would expand the replay review rules.

Back
Top Bottom