• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Advertisers Flee As Tucker Goes on Vacation

You didn't,

THAT is exactly right. I didn't refer to the First Amendment. PERIOD!

you inferred it by using "freedom of expression" which is another way of saying "freedom of speech" because the Supreme Court has in the past viewed expression as free speech. Further inferred by using a reference to a fictional government body that is normally used by the right to infer an intrusion on the First Amendment.

NO! :doh

This is the problem I find with most advocates of Left-leaning extremism, especially those molding public opinion in the Media. Taking someone's words and reinterpreting them to tell other people what was meant by the statements, and then passing their interpretations off as facts rather than opinion.

You may not have meant it....but you were writing about the First Amendment in the end.

I told you what I meant in my prior reply. I work with words every day. I understand their use, and so try to word my responses and comments as carefully as I can to reflect what I mean when I say something. Had I been referring to a Constitutional violation I would state "First Amendment rights."

However, none of the rights listed in the Constitution were created by that document. The document was written to insure those inherent and pre-existing rights would not be trampled on by the new government they were creating.

So when I am speaking about government action to deny or compel, then I refer to the Constitution.

However, THIS discussion is about the actions of people using threats of some kind to stifle free expression. That is not a constitutional issue, it is a societal one, trying to de-platform views one does not agree with.

So don't tell me what I was trying to say or what I meant. I said exactly what I meant. :coffeepap:

Last edited:
Time for you to man up, beefy. Quote one these supposedly 'incredibly stupid posts' and shine it up with your brilliance. Try something new. Add something to a discussion for once.

You are the one that everyone here has to explain things to, over and over. And you still don't get it. Such gaslighting. Comedy gold.

You are the one that everyone here has to explain things to, over and over. And you still don't get it. Such gaslighting. Comedy gold.

So you make a charge and cant back it up. Tell you what, until you actually say something intelligent on this site, this will be the way I respond to you:

dunce cap.jpg

As far as white supremacists, I always thought the angry white Democrats, personified white supremacy in terms of their actions. Aren't they the ones who came up wth PC. PC assumes white Democrats, are so superior, they can set the rules of conversation when it comes to race and sex.

Don't these same white Democrats apologize for being so privileged, What kind of person apologizes for being so superior, to where it makes them feel guilty? There was a town meeting and one the Democrat candidates was asked by a women in the audience why she needed to feel guilty for being white, when her city was feeling hard times and she was struggling. To the Democrats even that should make you guilty, since you are so superior to everyone; paraphrase.

Don't the white Democrats call themselves the intellectual elites? Don't White Democrats define everyone with racial identities? If it quacks like a duck!

There was an interview with the Daughter of Martin Luther King and she said that she had experienced racism in her past. Based on her own experience of racism, at the hands of 1960's Democrats, Trump is not a racist. The angry white Democrats are trying to speak for the blacks, since they feel so superior that they think they know better. The blacks have to correct the moron white elitists.

Democrats tend to project their behavior onto others. From these accusations, they define who they are.

It doesn't take much to be superior to Right Wingers. So, I can see why Democrats would believe they are "intellectual elites" compared to people who still pray to the invisible man that the candles won't blow out.

As far as white supremacists, I always thought the angry white Democrats, personified white supremacy in terms of their actions. Aren't they the ones who came up wth PC. PC assumes white Democrats, are so superior, they can set the rules of conversation when it comes to race and sex.

Don't these same white Democrats apologize for being so privileged, What kind of person apologizes for being so superior, to where it makes them feel guilty? There was a town meeting and one the Democrat candidates was asked by a women in the audience why she needed to feel guilty for being white, when her city was feeling hard times and she was struggling. To the Democrats even that should make you guilty, since you are so superior to everyone; paraphrase.

Don't the white Democrats call themselves the intellectual elites? Don't White Democrats define everyone with racial identities? If it quacks like a duck!

There was an interview with the Daughter of Martin Luther King and she said that she had experienced racism in her past. Based on her own experience of racism, at the hands of 1960's Democrats, Trump is not a racist. The angry white Democrats are trying to speak for the blacks, since they feel so superior that they think they know better. The blacks have to correct the moron white elitists.

Democrats tend to project their behavior onto others. From these accusations, they define who they are.

Is this what you are talking about?
[video]https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/07/12/kirsten-gillibrand-white-privilege-town-hall-question-cs-orig.cnn[/video]

A few thoughts, if I may.
Gillibrand is assuming
black families are poor more so than whites
black families are single parent households
black kids need uppidy white people speaking for them
the woman who is asking the question is affluent and not a single parent.

CNN calls her answer passionate.

It doesn't take much to be superior to Right Wingers. So, I can see why Democrats would believe they are "intellectual elites" compared to people who still pray to the invisible man that the candles won't blow out.

Making wellwisher's point?

Look, in normal circumstances I could understand. But to make a comment at this time, in light of everything from Oklahoma City to the present l, sort of stinks. Still think it would be better to debate him. But remember, he commented that immigration would make the country unrecognizable, that is sort of quoted by the recent shooter, and he maintains there is not a problem.

Fletch doesn't actually debate. He never responds to arguments, just restates his own contentions. Just re-read this thread. You'll see.

Can we get Hannity on a long vacation? Nobody with any brains will miss him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I noticed that my Planet Fitness, which always had CNN and FOX News on the TVs has switched to CNN and MSNBC.

Back
Top Bottom