• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Advanced Multi for Women Vs Men? Would advanced multi for men have a negative impact on women?

Razoo

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Advanced Multi for Women Vs Men? Would advanced multi for men have a negative impact on women? The answer is no from New Chapter.

Anything that benefits men must hurt women. It's something like the sixth law of thermodynamics as I recall.

I suggest we add in transgender rights to this discussion, and really screw up the whole should they be taking men's advanced multivitamin or women's advanced multivitamin?

I did find this: https://www.livestrong.com/article/483787-can-men-use-womens-vitamins/

Risk of Too Much Iron​

Men won't quite get the RDA of many nutrients by taking a women's multivitamin, but that's not a health risk. The main problem for men taking women's multivitamin supplements is getting too much iron. A women's multivitamin with the RDA for iron — 18 milligrams — provides more than double the 8 milligrams men need each day.
Iron serves many important functions in the body. But, as with many nutrients, too much can have negative effects. Iron catalyzes the body to produce reactive radicals that can damage cells and lead to inflammation and disease in the body. At normal levels, this isn't a problem; however, excess iron intake can build up in the body, causing blood levels to increase.
Oxidative stress caused by reactive radicals has been linked to atherosclerosis, or hardening and narrowing of the arteries, according to a study published in the International Journal of Preventative Medicine in August 2013. Atherosclerosis can lead to the development of coronary artery disease in men, who are at a greater risk of developing the disease than women, reports Mayo Clinic.

I suggest we add in transgender rights to this discussion, and really screw up the whole should they be taking men's advanced multivitamin or women's advanced multivitamin?

I love to watch men pretending to be women beating them in sanctioned sporting events. Except for boxing. That's not even a little bit fair.

Advanced Multi for Women Vs Men? Would advanced multi for men have a negative impact on women? The answer is no from New Chapter.
Please know that the ages and indications on our multivitamins are just a suggestion and that these products may be used by adults of any age; we are not aware of any contraindication from women consuming the Men's Advanced Multivitamin.

Please also know that the ingredients utilized in our products meet GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) status per the FDA (Food and Drug Administration).

Our Women's Advanced Multivitamin also contains iron, while the Men's Advanced Multivitamin does not contain iron.

As always, we do suggest that customers consult with their licensed healthcare provider to ensure the most appropriate and beneficial fit for their individual wellness needs.

Last edited:
Please know that the ages and indications on our multivitamins are just a suggestion and that these products may be used by adults of any age; we are not aware of any contraindication from women consuming the Men's Advanced Multivitamin.

Please also know that the ingredients utilized in our products meet GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) status per the FDA (Food and Drug Administration).

The most distinctive differences between the Women's Advanced Multivitamin and the Men's Advanced Multivitamin lie within their herbal blends.

Our Women's Advanced Multivitamin also contains iron, while the Men's Advanced Multivitamin does not contain iron.

As always, we do suggest that customers consult with their licensed healthcare provider to ensure the most appropriate and beneficial fit for their individual wellness needs.

Yeah, it seems they include herbs for prostate support, for one. Women don't need that, but will it harm them? I'd doubt it.

I got serious as to if the multi vitamins were actually different in any way.............. now I know. I really like
Maca Root.

I got serious as to if the multi vitamins were actually different in any way.............. now I know. I really like
Maca Root.

From a quick look into it, it seems like the only problems is that it has a lot of iron, and "may" contain lead.

Back
Top Bottom