• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

adroit is here!

adroit

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Hey everyone,

I was referred here by some legends on another forum. Heard there is some good discussion to be had; look forward to it!

A little about myself:

When I first started getting in to politics in 2007, I was a major Ron Paul fanboy. I held on to my libertarian ideals for quite a while. That changed somewhere around 2013 or 2014. Up until that point, I had only voted for Republicans or Libertarians. Now, I overwhelmingly have views that are firmly on the left side of the political spectrum. I typically don't hold a position unless I have a solid amount of data to back it up, being an INTP and all.

Anyways, I hope I'm able to contribute to some quality conversations!

adroit

Hey everyone,

I was referred here by some legends on another forum. Heard there is some good discussion to be had; look forward to it!

A little about myself:

When I first started getting in to politics in 2007, I was a major Ron Paul fanboy. I held on to my libertarian ideals for quite a while. That changed somewhere around 2013 or 2014. Up until that point, I had only voted for Republicans or Libertarians. Now, I overwhelmingly have views that are firmly on the left side of the political spectrum. I typically don't hold a position unless I have a solid amount of data to back it up, being an INTP and all.

adroit

Welcome, friend!

Hey everyone,

A little about myself:

adroit

Hello adroit!

Welcome to Debate Politics. Hope you have fun here.

Welcome! Hopefully you are linguistically adroit. I like Ron Paul still and I'm a Green. Your political history should serve you well.
/

Hey everyone,

A little about myself:

adroit

Feel some Love! Dive right in!

Hey everyone,

A little about myself:

adroit

Howdy Doody, adroit!!

I look forward to your presentation of the "solid amount of data" you possess when you are asked to back up your position. That will be a refreshing change to what liberals here do.

We have an annual Easter egg roll here too. Every three years. Loads of fun. Nobody shows up.

Welcome aboard adroit :peace

Good to see there will be familiar faces here.

Back
Top Bottom