• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Admiral James Stavridis : Moscow’s Military Has Become ‘A Terrorist Force’

Do you agree with Admiral James Stavridis ?

• Total voters
Whatever name you try to give them , they have taken the sly US efforts and mangled them.

Another US catastrophe .

Korea to Ukraine has been one continuous US series of disasters .

Admiral James Stavridis : Moscow’s Military Has Become ‘A Terrorist Force’​

Do you agree with US Admiral James Stavridis ?

ITA. What else would you call them? Short of beheading victims; they are terrorizing civilians and even shooting some in their backs

Andrea Mitchell: ". . . our White House team led by Carol Lee is reporting that the president is at least considering that staff is over there considering a presidential trip to the border states."

Adm. Stavridis: "I think that would be warranted."

These people are insane. No wonder MSNBC has lost credibility with their viewers.

There is NO reason whatsoever for Biden to visit the region. :mad: Shame on both of you.

Just like Chechnya, the Russians are not targeting military targets. They are indiscriminately firing into nonmilitary areas.

Moscow’s Military Has Become ‘A Terrorist Force'

Putin's troops shoot old people in cars trying to flee a war zone. What else would you call them?

Doves are doubting, and of course predictable. They claim Putin has us and we are pissing our pants worrying about Nuke war and I say he and his fellow henchmen, are now 1st strike tonight and kiss my Ass ! That shrimp wouldn't last 15 seconds with me. on the ground teeth down his throat and crushed.

Doves are doubting, and of course predictable. They claim Putin has us and we are pissing our pants worrying about Nuke war and I say he and his fellow henchmen, are now 1st strike tonight and kiss my Ass ! That shrimp wouldn't last 15 seconds with me. on the ground teeth down his throat and crushed.

Time to call Putin's bluff about using nukes. He's having a hell of a time subduing Ukraine as it is. A conventional war with NATO would see him in front of a judge in The Hague in weeks. All he has is nukes and a crazy man with nukes needs to be done away with before he can use them.

Time to call Putin's bluff about using nukes. He's having a hell of a time subduing Ukraine as it is. A conventional war with NATO would see him in front of a judge in The Hague in weeks. All he has is nukes and a crazy man with nukes needs to be done away with before he can use them.

“All” he has is the ability to easily blow tens of millions of Americans into radioactive dust, yes.

The jingoism on this board is out of control.

“All” he has is the ability to easily blow tens of millions of Americans into radioactive dust, yes.

The jingoism on this board is out of control.

Are you afraid of Putin because he has nukes? Are you also afraid of leaving your house to go to work because there might a person with a gun out there? Putin is the new Hitler, he needs to be gotten rid of sooner rather than later.

Are you afraid of Putin because he has nukes? Are you also afraid of leaving your house to go to work because there might a person with a gun out there? Putin is the new Hitler, he needs to be gotten rid of sooner rather than later.

Funnily enough, global thermonuclear war is not something I want to happen.

No, Putin is not “the new Hitler”. He’s a run of the mill dictator doing run of the mill dictator things.

I agree that the Ukrainians conducted a terror attack on Donersk this morning.

Russia's Putin, Belarus, Kim in N.K., Xi in China, Iran, keep adding, the Donald is Most likely proving to be the Same basically also. There are tons of Countries on the survival list and F. U. Status Board. Thas a no brainer. WW3 is on !

Ya can't live forever, man is so self destructive and time is short so Putin and Company are 1st strike list tonight !

Last edited:

No, Putin is not “the new Hitler”. He’s a run of the mill dictator doing run of the mill dictator things.

Putin is a run of the mill dictator with nukes. He'll be blackmailing the rest of the world with his nukes until he's on his deathbed.

Putin is a run of the mill dictator with nukes. He'll be blackmailing the rest of the world with his nukes until he's on his deathbed.

Yes, that’s how nuclear weapons work. It’s the same reason why nobody’s dod anything but complain about the US invading Iraq.

Iraq invaded Kuwait and set 100's of oil wells on fire. We gave them a chance then. Younger Bush said enough and hung the Dictator. He was wrong about the Weapons at that time but He had the balls to hang a monster. Too bad he chose not taking out Iran also !

There is this equation out there, 1 bully back down + every bully back down. Stand and put the bully down and you got friends who agree. Cost is not optional ! Take out the Bully + will always = friends and happy peace until the next Bully ! Live as a coward and you, your loved ones, friends are dead 1000's of times. So first strike always applies with them. Being a coward and they stomp on your guts always !

and this thing about Hitler, he was nothing but a old Coward. Hell he killed hisself and his woman. Or someone killed hisself and his woman hiding in a bunker because he was pissing hisself and she was fed up with him !

Last edited:
These Bully, Cowards would be out fighting with their troops if they weren't simply Cowards ! All of them are hiding under bed covers wearing Bed Clothes, drinking Vodka etc. Bed sheets when they tire & suns down.

Iraq invaded Kuwait and set 100's of oil wells on fire. We gave them a chance then. Younger Bush said enough and hung the Dictator. He was wrong about the Weapons at that time but He had the balls to hang a monster. Too bad he chose not taking out Iran also !

There is this equation out there, 1 bully back down + every bully back down. Stand and put the bully down and you got friends who agree. Cost is not optional ! Take out the Bully + will always = friends and happy peace until the next Bully ! Live as a coward and you, your loved ones, friends are dead 1000's of times. So first strike always applies with them. Being a coward and they stomp on your guts always !

and this thing about Hitler, he was nothing but a old Coward. Hell he killed hisself and his woman. Or someone killed hisself and his woman hiding in a bunker because he was pissing hisself and she was fed up with him !
yes, pootler has to be hanged, and we will get him and his pathetic empire one way or another

Muscovy ´s "gross domestic product puts it as only the 12th largest economy in the world according to the International Monetary Fund, about 25% smaller than Italy and more than 20% smaller than Canada, two countries with a fraction of its population"

Holding the entire planet hostage with his nukes.

Can you tell the class where this all ends?

Back
Top Bottom