• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Administration proposes easing showerhead standards after Trump bemoans water flow

The flow restrictor delivers the Bernoulli effect. That is an increase in fluid velocity, and at the point at which the flow restriction occurs, there's actually a decrease in static pressure. See fluid dynamics.

I have twice now mentioned that removing the flow restrictor undercuts the purpose of the regulation. You don't get to laugh at Trump for suggesting the removal of the regulation while promoting the same end yourself. I understand. It's Trump. But still...

And no, I'm not a quibbler. None of this matters. I'm just busy avoiding something entirely different and completely unrelated.

Thanks for making my point; our interaction had nothing to do with Trump or regulations.......

Back
Top Bottom