• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Administration Lifts 6-Month Oil Drilling Freeze

More importantly, we still have a media blackout on the Gulf region. That should tell you just how disastrous the "spill" (a.k.a stream of oil) was. The press isn't even trying to self-correct and let the public know that the First Amendment is not being honored by the government. We are not allowed to know what is really going on there or how much damage has been caused. I have a friend working there though as part of the cleanup, for what little good it's going to do. He said it's a complete gong show.

So, now, there is a coverup by the Obama Administration, as to how terrible the spill really was? It's trully amazing to watch Liberalism fall to pieces.

I'm glad they won't issue new permits, but that doesn't matter since territorial waters all over the world are being sampled for more oil, and the arctic is next. The oil madness is never ending. There has been such little coverage of the toxic spill in Hungary where a waste pond completely overflowed into public water ways. That same situation is more than likely going to happen in Alberta where the tar sands tailing ponds are the size of lakes and could easily collapse into the athabasca. For those who don't know, that region has the most fresh water in all of North America, even more than the Great Lakes. Are we just going to wait for the inevitable?

So, in short, we're just all ****ed?

The Liberal agenda is falling apart. Time for Liberals to just off themselves, since they don't have any real solutions, aside from toilets that have to be flushed twice, using half again more water and windmills that don't work in the cold.

One would think, that with all the intellectual brilliance that the Libbos claim to posses, they would be able to come up with some answers, but all we hear is pissin'-n-moanin'. That's why Generation X is the most useless crop of people ever to be produced.

So, now, there is a coverup by the Obama Administration, as to how terrible the spill really was? It's trully amazing to watch Liberalism fall to pieces.

So, in short, we're just all ****ed?

The Liberal agenda is falling apart. Time for Liberals to just off themselves, since they don't have any real solutions, aside from toilets that have to be flushed twice, using half again more water and windmills that don't work in the cold.

One would think, that with all the intellectual brilliance that the Libbos claim to posses, they would be able to come up with some answers, but all we hear is pissin'-n-moanin'. That's why Generation X is the most useless crop of people ever to be produced.

You are too brain dead from watching Glen Beck and O'Reilly to see that nothing I said had anything to do with liberalism. Now shove off.

You are too brain dead from watching Glen Beck and O'Reilly to see that nothing I said had anything to do with liberalism. Now shove off.

A pompous ignorant prick, now I'm brain dead?

You're battin' a thousand!

It's tough gittin' shed of your Liberal reputation. Huh?

Back
Top Bottom