• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Adding New Friends

Bob N

Weekend Political Pundit
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Recently I added a new friend and that person's name shows up in "Currently Active Users" list with this symbol + showing that person as a friend, but when I go in to my friends list I do not see that person there. I have cleared cookies and any shortcuts and reconnected with the proper link and I still experience this. Anyone else?

Recently I added a new friend and that person's name shows up in "Currently Active Users" list with this symbol + showing that person as a friend, but when I go in to my friends list I do not see that person there. I have cleared cookies and any shortcuts and reconnected with the proper link and I still experience this. Anyone else?

Check your Contacts page in your User Control Panel. Both the requester and the requested must click a box there to accept the friend, and save changes.

Check your Contacts page in your User Control Panel. Both the requester and the requested must click a box there to accept the friend, and save changes.

Thanks, DiAnna. :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom