• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Addams Family or The Munsters?

Choose Now

• Total voters

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Which was better?

Addams-Family-tv-05.jpg

munsters.jpg

I liked the Adams family more. The Munsters were still good though.

The Munsters rocked.

Mortisha Adams was hot. So I have to go with the Adams Family. The Munsters was good though. Grandpa was hilarious.

Having just re-watched through a lot of the Addams Family, I prefer that, although I have both series and enjoy them both. You just don't get TV like that anymore.

I liked both better, by a significant margin, than any of the family-oriented television we have on today (aside from Glee).

Addams Family.

*snap snap*

The Addams family because the Munsters just didn't make any ****ing sense.

How the **** does a vampire mate with Frankenstien's monster and somehow produce a ****ing werewolf?

It just doesn't make sense.

Next thing you know there will be wookies living on Endor!

The Addams family because the Munsters just didn't make any ****ing sense.

How the **** does a vampire mate with Frankenstien's monster and somehow produce a ****ing werewolf?

It just doesn't make sense.

Next thing you know there will be wookies living on Endor!

+1 point for South Park reference.

You're all wrong - WRONG, I tell you!

The Munsters, because they had some kick-ass cars.

Oh - I always adored Gomez - how he'd go mad when Morticia would speak french. He was so in love with her - it was so sweet! You don't see that these days on tv in an endearing fashion at all.

"Querida!"
"Cara Mia!"
"Bubele!"

Back
Top Bottom