• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Adam Carolla Explains Trump's Rise Perfectly

I love Adam Corola. But I don't agree. Trump is my vote of choice because he is NOT A POLITICIAN. Period.

I love Adam Corola. But I don't agree. Trump is my vote of choice because he is NOT A POLITICIAN. Period.

But Trump IS a megalomaniac; you might want to think about that.

any thread about trump but in this forum,just amazing! haha

Personally, I didn't think that that was very insightful. I know a lot of people complaining about micro-aggressions and out of control PC culture on college campuses, but they are not Trump supporters. Trump is getting support for a lot of other reasons.

C'mon, you know what I mean.

I DO know what you mean. And again, it's exactly why I am going to vote for him.

Look, last time, I pulled for Ron Paul. I didn't agree with about 35% of what he stood for, but at least with him, I felt I was getting an honest man, a man who would put the people before party or ideology. Which was a lot more than I could say about Obama, Romney, etc. Prior to that, again, Ron Paul, for exactly the same reason.

Fact is, this country does not need more politicians, it needs PEOPLE...and if the PRICE for forcing Washington to see that is Trump, then so be it.

He may not be a career politician, but he's a crypto-fascist, biggot, racist, sexist, piece of human scum.

You want to let that kind of human trash to be the President of the US?

He may not be a career politician, but he's a crypto-fascist, biggot, racist, sexist, piece of human scum.

You want to let that kind of human trash to be the President of the US?

If that's the price we have to pay in order to end the long line of Clintons, Romneys, Bushs, Cruz, etc....yes.

Bottom line is, if you keep voting for more of the same, then more of the same is what you are going to get. I am not voting for Trump. I am voting AGAINST the typical **** that's been shoved down my throat for the last 15 years or so.

It's the same reason I voted Ron Paul in previous years.

Back
Top Bottom