• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Adam Calhoun calls them as he sees them... I love it.

Grim17

Battle Ready
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Adam Calhoun made that controversial rap video "Racism" a few years back and has very outspoken views on leftists in America. I can't believe he hasn't been banned by YouTube for his anti-leftist/pro-Trump beliefs.

Adam Calhoun made that controversial rap video "Racism" a few years back and has very outspoken views on leftists in America. I can't believe he hasn't been banned by YouTube for his anti-leftist/pro-Trump beliefs.

Your video doesn't work.

I love watching an echo chamber anti-liberal(note: anti-liberals are not conservatives, they are just against anything they think liberals are for) play the victim by some one not being victimized...

I love watching an echo chamber anti-liberal(note: anti-liberals are not conservatives, they are just against anything they think liberals are for) play the victim by some one not being victimized...

If that were the case some conservatives would be disowning family members and friends who think differently than them.

Let's be clear. Those who banned Calhoun are illiberals.

If that were the case some conservatives would be disowning family members and friends who think differently than them.

Are you familiar with the phrase non sequitur?

A drunk rambling dude is your argument?

Starting around 1:02....

I hope that dude is drunk. He sounds worse than me a few decades ago in college, after a liter of vodka and a joint or three.

"And this is all brought to you by the far left. White liberals are doing this. A bit, a small tiny let's call them a micropenis because that's what they are let's just check this out for a second because this lady gets pulled over by the police and then this lady jumps in. <no before/after video shown. Just 0.5 seconds of brown person screaming>

OK, who are you and why are you telling the police how to do their job. Did they tell ...they come to your house and tell you how put your weave in?
"

I'm not watching anymore of Grim17's lying-ass video. It obviously chops up various events to splice with a white Trumpster's rant about how we need to stop acting like racism exists, rent with white grievance crap.

I am not surprised Grim17 posted this. Grim17 defended Trump from sexual assault, claimed to care about it, denied he defended Trump, and when proven he defended Trump on sexual assault ran right the grim away.

Last edited:

That's a Chi-town suburb. For all the noise politically about Chicago being Lefty, it's amazing just how diverse the place is. Which is good, IMO. You want to meet a Conservative Dem? You've got 'em. Along with some half-way Liberal & moderate Republicans, too. Everything's all mixed-up. Which again, I think is good.

Nope, still doesn't work. Have you tried attaching it from another site?

youtube has it, but it's just elephants farting on a loop track. I'm sure the guy said something useful.

Back
Top Bottom