• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Active shooter Chicago hospital

Why isn't gun control working in Mexico?

Laws/programs are only as effective as the government officials who enforce them. Mexican government is one of the most corrupt in the world.

Now answer my question: why does gun control work in developed nations?

Not putting enough people in prison?

Not solving and looking the other way in crimes. If you a government that people know won't even try to solve crimes (90% unsolved rate), it creates lawlessness.

Just look in the US, the more Trump lies and folks like you NEVER hold him accountable for it then it encourages him to lie more.

Not solving and looking the other way in crimes. If you a government that people know won't even try to solve crimes (90% unsolved rate), it creates lawlessness.

Just look in the US, the more Trump lies and folks like you NEVER hold him accountable for it then it encourages him to lie more.

They restricted gun ownership. That shoupda worked. Right?

They restricted gun ownership. That shoupda worked. Right?

Not if they don't enforce it and instead look the other way in most crimes.

Laws/programs are only as effective as the government officials who enforce them. Mexican government is one of the most corrupt in the world.

Now answer my question: why does gun control work in developed nations?

Gun control is enforced in Mexico. Why isn't it working?

Because of the people serving in those governments?

It is a mix of leaders, outside governments, outside corporations, cartels, etc. Living under an inferior government does not make a person inferior, if that is what you are implying.

With 90% unsolved rate in crimes, the hell it's enforced. How do you see it being enforced when the government looks the other way most of the time?

Having a law is not the same as enforcement.

I answered your question, now answer mine. Or are you just going to troll because you don’t dare touch the fact gun control in developed nations works?

Not if they don't enforce it and instead look the other way in most crimes.

Mexicans own fewer guns than Canadians. Why isn't the lack of gun ownership making a difference?

Having a law is not the same as enforcement.

I answered your question, now answer mine. Or are you just going to troll because you don’t dare touch the fact gun control in developed nations works?

Are you saying that mostly white countrie have less crime?

Mexicans own fewer guns than Canadians. Why isn't the lack of gun ownership making a difference?

I've already addressed this several times now. If you have a government that looks the other way most of the time, you are going to have more crime regardless of the amount of guns.

Are you saying that mostly white countrie have less crime?

Yes they do, and to understand why read Jared Diamond’s Guns, Germs and Steel. But if you want to go down the Steve King road go ahead.

Yes they do, and to understand why read Jared Diamond’s Guns, Germs and Steel. But if you want to go down the Steve King road go ahead.

Sounds like some anti-capitalist bull****.

Sounds like some anti-capitalist bull****.

You’d rather think white people are just naturally superior, right? That is the alternative fact world you are most comfortable with.

You’d rather think white people are just naturally superior, right? That is the alternative fact world you are most comfortable with.

And there's the hook. :lamo

Told you it was bait.

You have all the answers. You tell us.

The statistics show developed nations with gun control have lower gun crime rates than the USA. How can this be? Why can’t you answer this simple question?

And there's the hook. :lamo

Told you it was bait.

You are the one who brought up white people in the first place. If anything, you set your own hook and took it. :lamo

You are the one who brought up white people in the first place. If anything, you set your own hook and took it. :lamo

You're the one comcentrating on all white countries.

This is why no one takes you people seriously.

You're tje one comcentrating on all white countries.

I am concentrating on developed countries. Most of them happen to be white for reasons explained in GGS. Obviously I am not arguing the reason is melanin as most mass shootings in the USA are committed by white males.

Back
Top Bottom