• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

ACHTUNG!!! German Compared to Other Languages

Das ist sehr lustig. Urkomisch auch. Lachte mir den Arsch ab. Danke shorne. :lamo

(That's very funny. Hilarious even. Laughed my ass off. Thanks.)

Last edited:
It's a pretty scary language! :lol:

He told me that he thought the video was funny.

I said "you're welcome." :lol:

Works pretty well for rock music though. :mrgreen:

LOL! Great!

I'm guessing you must have lived in Germany for a while?

LOL! Great!

I'm guessing you must have lived in Germany for a while?

I visited for a couple of weeks back in 2011 and went to Octoberfest. I also spent a weekend in Paris, though I honestly preferred Germany.

The country's very clean, and the people tend to be pretty friendly towards Americans on average.

German women also happen to be insanely hot, which certainly didn't hurt my opinion of the place either. :lol:

"German is a scary language"...............Excuse me, I apologize for never recognizing that you were brain damaged.........................

I visited for a couple of weeks back in 2011 and went to Octoberfest. I also spent a weekend in Paris, though I honestly preferred Germany.

The country's very clean, and the people tend to be pretty friendly towards Americans on average.

German women also happen to be insanely hot, which certainly didn't hurt my opinion of the place either. :lol:

How was the festival? I've heard a lot about it and seen it on a couple of cooking shows before. You must have gotten trashed. :lamo

"German is a scary language"...............Excuse me, I apologize for never recognizing that you were brain damaged.........................

Lighten up stuffy. I was only kidding.

1. English, the language you are speaking, evolved from German dialects

2. No people speak a "scary" language, except in Power Ranger movies and other such detritus marketed to the under 11 crowd.......................

1. English, the language you are speaking, evolved from German dialects

2. No people speak a "scary" language, except in Power Ranger movies and other such detritus marketed to the under 11 crowd.......................

Did you watch the video? It's supposed to be FUNNY. Sorry if you don't have any sense of humor.

How was the festival? I've heard a lot about it and seen it on a couple of cooking shows before. You must have gotten trashed. :lamo

It was Like a drunken old world themed amusement park. They had everything from roller coasters to old school carnival games.

The beer was pretty unbelievable as well. It basically tasted like alcoholic soda.

I had a mug or two and wound up drinking with a group of Russian guys (who actually admitted to being Israeli after a few more beers) and some Italian girls for the rest of the afternoon. We got pretty wasted. :lol:

It was actually kind of funny how paranoid the Israelis were about being in Germany. I basically had to tell them "it was a long time ago guys, I'm pretty sure you're safe." :lamo

Did you watch the video? It's supposed to be FUNNY. Sorry if you don't have any sense of humor.
I find all prejudice extremely offensive and the polar opposite of "cool"..................I'll assume you are a juvenile....................

It was basically Like a massive drunken old world themed amusement park. They had everything from roller coasters to old school carnival games.

The beer was pretty unbelievable as well. It basically tasted like alcoholic soda.

I had a mug or two, wound up drinking with a group of Russian guys (who actually admitted to being Israeli after a few more beers) and some Italian girls for the rest of the afternoon. We got pretty wasted. :lol:

It was actually kind of funny how paranoid the Israelis were about being in Germany. I basically had to tell them "it was a long time ago guys, I'm pretty sure you're safe." :lamo

Lol! You're kidding!

I find all prejudice extremely offensive and the polar opposite of "cool"..................I'll assume you are a juvenile....................

Oh then get lost. Nobody cares what you think anyway.

Sheesh. What bug's crawled up Bonz' butt all of the sudden? :roll:

Lol! You're kidding!

I'm being totally serious. :lol:

One of the more drunken members of their group blabbed their real nationality by accident before the rest of them could shut him up.

They got all defensive for a second, kind of quietly pulled me in close so no one else could hear, and said "We're Jews. We hope that's not a problem." "Please don't let anyone know."

It was frankly kind of bizarre.

Last edited:
Sheesh. What bug's crawled up Bonz' butt all of the sudden? :roll:

Maybe the problem is that there isn't something in his butt? :nails

Is that what it is? Poor Bonzai. :(

That's not stopping me from expressing it, "baby".........................

I think you should learn how to have some FUN! ;)

Maybe the problem is that there isn't something in his butt? :nails
Maybe. Don't let the fact that you are totally incapable of rectifying the problem make you feel "inadequate"...........just saying................

Back
Top Bottom