• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Accusations Of Russian Atrocities In Ukraine Prompt Calls For Tougher Sanctions, Prosecutions

Is "commanist" a synonym for coward?

Then I would agree, you are indeed a commanist.

Didn't I already ask? What makes you posting comments brave?

Let's substitute pet chipmonk for dog. That would probably describe Antiwar's bravery far better.

Unless chipmonk is also too generous 😁

"Oh look," @NewfieMom is like-trolling.

Do "chipmonks" live in monasteries?

"Oh look," @NewfieMom is like-trolling.

Do "chipmonks" live in monasteries?
I do not know what "like trolling" is. Maybe you do because you are a troll. I am a dog lover and like to discuss dogs. Biscuit, the dog with my daughter when she was five, was adopted but he was a purebred Lab. He was two when we adopted him. He bit every stranger who came to my front door. He let anyone in the back door. He got in trouble with the police and was quarantined for two weeks. Why are my adopted dogs always nuts? My Newfie was an angel. I got him from the breeder. Championship lines. Docile. Absolutely enormous. Scared people to death, but would never have nipped.

Attachments

• BiscuitChristmasCard.jpg
    BiscuitChristmasCard.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 2
  • GriffinandFriendSon.jpg
    GriffinandFriendSon.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 2
  • GriffinLyingDown.JPG
    GriffinLyingDown.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I thought "Newfie" was Canadian.

My Newfoundland, Griffin, with my daughter and our current dog, the terrorist, with her. He is a rescue who was abused and has a huge scar on his head. His first day with us he knocked down the fence and bit two other dogs. I told the adoption agency I couldn't keep him, but that I would foster him until they found another, more appropriate, home. He went to obedience classes and we got a trainer and he is still here. :)

Attachments

• whitneyandgriffin2.jpg
    whitneyandgriffin2.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 5
  • HeroJuly142018D.jpg
    HeroJuly142018D.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 5
  • HeroApril2021.jpg
    HeroApril2021.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 5
Is "commanist" a synonym for coward?

Then I would agree, you are indeed a commanist.
I'm a full stoppist myself. In "American" that would be a periodist.

Never was a colonist, not even a "semi" one.;)

Since my dog is braver than most men and almost all other dogs I am not sure what I can add to the discussion. Doesn't anyone else have a protective, crazy dog? Am I the only one to have one?

Our dogs behaviour is often/always a reflection of our own behaviour, a consequence of it. I'm sure you know Cesar Milan lol

Our dogs behaviour is often/always a reflection of our own behaviour, a consequence of it. I'm sure you know Cesar Milan lol

The dogs with gentle temperaments that I got from breeders (a Golden Retriever and a Newfoundland) were patient, sweet, and never bit anybody. The two boys I adopted at about age two, one yellow Lab and one Lab, Fox Terrier, American Staffordshire mix (I had to do his DNA to find out why he was the way he was) were a challenge. Both ended up being very loving members of our household, though. They were both-one still is - very protective dogs. My Newfie couldn't have been aroused if a bomb went off under him. But he was a deterrent. Once he ran out the door when a delivery man was walking up our steps. I hadn't seen the delivery man. The delivery man screamed, "Holy Sh*t!" and ran back up the sidewalk with his package. Sometimes people in the neighborhood thought he was a bear if he wandered off.

The dogs with gentle temperaments that I got from breeders (a Golden Retriever and a Newfoundland) were patient, sweet, and never bit anybody. The two boys I adopted at about age two, one yellow Lab and one Lab, Fox Terrier, American Staffordshire mix (I had to do his DNA to find out why he was the way he was) were a challenge. Both ended up being very loving members of our household, though. They were both-one still is - very protective dogs. My Newfie couldn't have been aroused if a bomb went off under him. But he was a deterrent. Once he ran out the door when a delivery man was walking up our steps. I hadn't seen the delivery man. The delivery man screamed, "Holy Sh*t!" and ran back up the sidewalk with his package. Sometimes people in the neighborhood thought he was a bear if he wandered off.

I have two rescues. One was always a sweet girl until she encountered horses. I have addressed it with immersion therapy and the boy was pretty dog reactive/aggressive and I sorted it out with dog walking pack therapy.

If I were a delivery man I would always have a pocket full of dog treats, nothing like making a different association

I have two rescues. One was always a sweet girl until she encountered horses. I have addressed it with immersion therapy and the boy was pretty dog reactive/aggressive and I sorted it out with dog walking pack therapy.

If I were a delivery man I would always have a pocket full of dog treats, nothing like making a different association
Our mailman often leaves a milk bone for Hero, even if he isn't going to be seeing Hero in person that day. I love some of our delivery people. (And I try to protect others from fear. They are in no danger of being bitten.)

More dog stories anytime.

Our mailman often leaves a milk bone for Hero, even if he isn't going to be seeing Hero in person that day. I love some of our delivery people. (And I try to protect others from fear. They are in no danger of being bitten.)

More dog stories anytime.

We have found a mutual passion and should try to remember it when we get angry about eachothers comments here lol peace ✌️

Back
Top Bottom