• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Absolute anarchy or totalitarian communism with sharia law?

Absolute anarchy or totalitarian communism with sharia law?

• Absolute anarchy

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Totalitarian communism with sharia law

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Viking11

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Absolute anarchy: no government, no laws, survival of the fittest.

Totalitarian communism with sharia law: North Korea + Saudi Arabia.

Ohferchristsake.

North Korea and Saudi Arabia are fundamentally incompatible

Other

/thread

Mauled to death by a gang of Chanum Tating look-alikes or hurled into a cliff face by a fifty foot tall Dracula?

Mauled to death by a gang of Chanum Tating look-alikes or hurled into a cliff face by a fifty foot tall Dracula?

Balls: Chewed off by a beaver or stomped on by an elephant?

Balls: Chewed off by a beaver or stomped on by an elephant?

Receiving a wedgie from a transgender rabbi or a wet willie from a left handed ophthalmologist?

Death by bunga...

Receiving a wedgie from a transgender rabbi or a wet willie from a left handed ophthalmologist?

One night stand with Rosie O'Donnell or your underwear filled with angry hornets?

Let me out of this thread!

Help!

To answer everyone's questions: absolute anarchy, giant Dracula, elephant stomp, trannie rabi, and Rosie O'Donnell gets the honor of spending a night with me.

**** sharia law..

Neither is going to happen here in America, but I'd take anarchy over Sharia law any day of the week. :)

Since the OP fails understand anarchy the answer is other.

Neither is going to happen here in America, but I'd take anarchy over Sharia law any day of the week. :)

Me too, and I would first waste all my ammo and die fighting against Islam or totalitarianism first too.

And I don't need a bribe of 72 virgins with firm breasts and full in Valhalla either.

I love freedom and democracy with majority rule subject to our Federal Constitution including the 2nd Amendment.

Because life is not so dear nor peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains or slavery (Gov. Patrick Henry, Virginia).

Respond to idiotic threads or eat glass?

The glass, the glass

wellplayed.jpg

Back
Top Bottom