• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Absolute anarchy or totalitarian communism with sharia law?

Absolute anarchy or totalitarian communism with sharia law?

• Absolute anarchy

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Totalitarian communism with sharia law

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Actually I don't see much difference between the two of them. They both kill a lot of their own people.

One is based on the refutation of God and religion as a fundamental part of its ideology; the other goes whole hog vis a vis God and religion.,

I am guessing for Viking11's next thread the title will be:

'If you had to either pull off all your fingernails or fill a tube sock with quarters and beat a room full of puppies to death...which would you choose?

'If you had to either pull off all your fingernails or fill a tube sock with quarters and beat a room full of puppies to death...which would you choose?

I will take beating the puppies!

One is based on the refutation of God and religion as a fundamental part of its ideology; the other goes whole hog vis a vis God and religion.,

You are correct, the means are complete opposites.

However the ends are the same -- complete subjugation of an entire nation.

I would like to see the USA and S. Korea free N. Korea once and for all. MacArthur already did it once, but China then pushed him back. He wanted to use what little supply of nukes we had against China but Truman fired him for that suggestion and affront.

I would like to see the USA turn Arabia into a sea of green glass.

I will take beating the puppies!

I really don't know which I would choose.

Don't fingernails grow back?

If they do, I would probably pull off my fingernails.

The sounds and sites of doing the other thing would haunt me forever.

You are correct, the means are complete opposites.

However the ends are the same -- complete subjugation of an entire nation.

I would like to see the USA and S. Korea free N. Korea once and for all. MacArthur already did it once, but China then pushed him back. He wanted to use what little supply of nukes we had against China but Truman fired him for that suggestion and affront.

I would like to see the USA turn Arabia into a sea of green glass.

That would be......more then a little drastic.

Plus, I thought you were against nuclear weapons?

I really don't know which I would choose.

Don't fingernails grow back?

If they do, I would probably pull off my fingernails.

The sounds and sites of doing the other thing would haunt me forever.

I don't like dogs, so it would only bother me a few days.

I had to have most of my toenails removed after I caught toenail fungus from my X-fiancée. With novacaine it is not that bad. They grow back.

That would be......more then a little drastic.

Plus, I thought you were against nuclear weapons?

Correct -- at least in the case of the poor Japanese of WW2. We already had them beat and they were down. There was no need to nuke them.

The Arab Moslems are the anti-Christ however. Always have been. Always will be. Pope Urban 2nd was right.

I am not against the first use of nukes -- just at the right time for the right reason against the right enemy.

Right now there is no one on this Earth that the USA needs to use nukes on. Not even the Russians. At least not yet.

Correct -- at least in the case of the poor Japanese of WW2. We already had them beat and they were down. There was no need to nuke them.

The Arab Moslems are the anti-Christ however. Always have been. Always will be. Pope Urban 2nd was right.

:shock:

Uh.........

There are places where you can go in San Francisco where women in leather will do that to you for a fee.

Mention my name for a free upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom