• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Abrams mulls asking a court to order a second vote in Georgia governor’s race

She is unfairly using more gravity than she should. She is concentrating more weight in her own personal space, which I'm sure contributes to global warming, or climate change, or whatever it is now.

Being obese shows a lack of self control.

I wouldn't say she (Ocasio-Cortez) is cute. Crooked nose, oversized teeth, somewhat small head (at least above the eyebrows). Her features are not as gracile as they could be.

Why are right wingers always so obsessed with female politicians' looks?

Last edited:
Democrats, can't accept the results when they lose.

:lamo

It's the republicans who are fabricating conspiracy theories to help them cope with this election's losses. Not the Dems.

:lamo

It's the republicans who are fabricating conspiracy theories to help them cope with this election's losses. Not the Dems.

How many republicans are demanding a second vote again?

What do you mean “whatever it is now”? Both terms have been used for decades.

Should really be "whatever it is next" instead. Though, it's probably going to stay as "climate change" for a while, since we have an ever changing climate and that will cover all changes, and can be used to promote the power of government. Because, as we all know, higher taxes will stop climate change in it's tracks.

I'm not right wing, nor do I care, but I was just answering a question someone asked.

I didn't say anything about her looks, I was discussing mass and her using an unfair amount of gravity. I think she's a very handsome woman.

Back
Top Bottom