• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Abramoff - Witness for a Mob Prosecution?

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Mafia figures Anthony Ferrari, James Fiorillo and former Gambino family bookkeeper Anthony Moscatiello, are charged with murder in the hit on Gus Boulis, the former owner of the Sun Cruise gambling boat fleet. Boulis is the man Abramoff and his partner, Adam Kidan, defrauded in the deal for which they have been indicted in Florida. Florida prosecutors are very interested in talking to Abramoff, and securing his testimony against the Mafia goons who murdered Boulis, and as part of Abramoff's plea agreement, he MUST cooperate with ALL Federal and State authorities. We will soon know the extent to which Abramoff, Kidan, and others were connected to the Gambino family, that is, if a hit is not successfully completed on Abramoff before he gets a chance to talk.

Article is here.

Hmmm.... if only lobbyists were all this good. lol
I read in the latest Limbaugh Letter that Jon Murtha has done some lobbying for the Pelosis. Wow! The dems are just as crooked. Fancy that...

Donkey1499 said:
Hmmm.... if only lobbyists were all this good. lol
I read in the latest Limbaugh Letter that Jon Murtha has done some lobbying for the Pelosis. Wow! The dems are just as crooked. Fancy that...

Please explain the similarity between the Pelosis and the Mafia.

Perhaps we could combine all of the Abramoff threads....or better yet, move them over to the scandal category.

Donkey1499 said:
Nancy Pelosi's father was some big mob boss who was mayor of some city in Ohio. That's a connection.

Yes and my unborn nephew used to be the pope.

Conflict said:
Yes and my unborn nephew used to be the pope.

Hey, the Pope's in the Mafia. He is also Italian, as is the Pelosi family. Also, I noticed that he offered that slur without any link. I dont like Pelosi one bit, but I wont stoop that low.............. Well, sometimes. Vince Foster was fun to talk about. Hehe.

That "slur" I made about Pelosi came from "Do As I Say, Not As I Do: Profiles In Liberal Hypocrisy". That's my source. I should've placed that in my earlier post.

Back
Top Bottom